Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
There’s a ton of members on that side of the state. @Jedi will be along soon. He knows all the stuff going on out that way. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: anthonydaub

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Reactions: anthonydaub

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome to Overland Bound Anthony (@anthonydaub). As @Captain Chaos said, there are a ton of members around... in fact there are over 800 members in Western WA alone! The PNW is a great place for you to take that ZJ on some adventures and, as the weather changes to spring and summer, you will find that there are tons of things to do. Keep an eye on this, the US NorthWest Region [link], forum for posts about organizing trail runs, meetups, and other great opportunities. In fact, I am currently in the planning process for the Northwest Washington March event, so watch your inbox for an invitation within the next couple of weeks.

One of the tools we utilize here is our Rally Point System [link], which helps organize our activities. I highly recommend keeping an eye on that as well.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: FJRebelGirl

anthonydaub

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA, USA
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Anthony (@anthonydaub). As @Captain Chaos said, there are a ton of members around... in fact there are over 800 members in Western WA alone! The PNW is a great place for you to take that ZJ on some adventures and, as the weather changes to spring and summer, you will find that there are tons of things to do. Keep an eye on this, the US NorthWest Region [link], forum for posts about organizing trail runs, meetups, and other great opportunities. In fact, I am currently in the planning process for the Northwest Washington March event, so watch your inbox for an invitation within the next couple of weeks.

One of the tools we utilize here is our Rally Point System [link], which helps organize our activities. I highly recommend keeping an eye on that as well.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.
thank you so much for all the info!! I hope to see you out and about sometime soon. I will definitely jeep in touch @Jedi

Reactions: Jedi