Anyone in Indiana?

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Would like to plan some meetup with people in or near Indiana. Maybe meet somewhere for lunch, meet and greet...

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

@jordanbrooks Early this year before anyone joined from my area, I bought a pack of stickers from OB and wrote "nice rig!" or something on the back, and would leave them under their wiper blade. I met some cool folks that way...start in Indiana and build a group!

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

@jordanbrooks Early this year before anyone joined from my area, I bought a pack of stickers from OB and wrote "nice rig!" or something on the back, and would leave them under their wiper blade. I met some cool folks that way...start in Indiana and build a group!
That's a great idea! The @administrator will get another order for more stickers from me soon. I think i still have 3 or 4 left from my last order.

Reactions: SLO Rob

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

I'm in southwest Michigan between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, I think it would be cool to get a Great Lakes meetup going.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

not in indiana but in dayton ohio, part of the indiana overland group also......would love to get something together here soon
I thought I was the only Ohio member! Glad to see another on here. I'm west of Cleveland, but I grew up NE of you a bit in Logan County (not Logan, Ohio)

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I'll be heading to Loveland Ohio here in a couple weeks for a work meeting, Stihl dealer..

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

How's it going guys? I'm West/Central Indiana.

How would you guys feel about putting a weekend trip together going through some of the trails in Michigan? Camping, Trail Riding, Night rides, and good food around a fire. Maybe around spring time? That way we have plenty of time to plan it out. Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: dubbinchris

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Yeah, that would be pretty cool if something actually became of this. First we need to know who would be willing to participate in a trip if we put one together. So who wants to be a part of a Hoosier Overland Bound event?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

We can start by setting up a meet and greet. That way we can put a user name to a face and real name and get a chance to check out each others rigs.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
How's it going guys? I'm West/Central Indiana.

How would you guys feel about putting a weekend trip together going through some of the trails in Michigan? Camping, Trail Riding, Night rides, and good food around a fire. Maybe around spring time? That way we have plenty of time to plan it out. Let me know what you guys think.
Any chance a guy from Iowa could possibly get in on this? Not a lot going on here in Iowa and I usually make a pilgrimage to Michigan every year. Would be fun to go once in a group.

Reactions: Drift