Anyone in Alaska?

• HTML tutorial

BrianBraski

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

So I am planning a trip at the end of August up to Deadhorse. It takes you up the Dalton Hwy and ends at the Arctic Ocean about 5 days.

Just in the pre plan phase and am curious if anyone else would consider road tripping up there.

This is the video I watched that made me want to do it.

Pau Hana Travels

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Spokane, WA
Member #

We made the drive in 2017. Here is the start of that playlist from that weekend. https://youtu.be/E1dpfdGdk-U

We don’t have it in the plans this year as we want to do the Dempster but never say never.

End of July we are flying up to Barrow for a weekend to say we’ve been to the Northern most village in North America.

Reactions: BrianBraski

BrianBraski

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

We made the drive in 2017. Here is the start of that playlist from that weekend. https://youtu.be/E1dpfdGdk-U

We don’t have it in the plans this year as we want to do the Dempster but never say never.

End of July we are flying up to Barrow for a weekend to say we’ve been to the Northern most village in North America.
Holy crap I just realized your name. I am a subscriber to your channel. You guys are awesome.

Pau Hana Travels

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Spokane, WA
Member #

I am flying down to Vegas to pick up my 4runner and drive it back around the 11th of june
If your interested check out the FB group (RVing to Alaska 2019 - the original). I run the group and have over 3300 members and we all report gas prices, camping spots, good grub and anything else of interest for those driving up. In the prequalifying questions just say I referred you. Even though your not in a RV your still camping. ;)

NicaDave

Rank II

Member I

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force (Retired)
Hi everyone! Recently moved from Montana to Alaska (Air Force move) and will be here to stay. Would love to be part of an OB community up here. Going camping in Denali this weekend but I’ll be back online after that. [emoji1430]

Reactions: BrianBraski

BrianBraski

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Hi everyone! Recently moved from Montana to Alaska (Air Force move) and will be here to stay. Would love to be part of an OB community up here. Going camping in Denali this weekend but I’ll be back online after that. [emoji1430]
Awesome good to have another one up here. I am headed out to Ruby Lake Saturday and the Purches Trail run out of willow on Sunday.

The weekend of June 15th there is a big 4x4 meet and greet in Wasilla if you can make it.

Reactions: NicaDave