mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
Hey! I’m up in Fairbanks! Are you apart of 907yotas on Facebook? That’s a good page if your looking to do trips and forums

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'll have to check that page out. MY wife and I are thinking of heading back to AK this summer and hit the places we missed on our last trip in 2018.

Reactions: 907Alex

beyondthepavement

Local Expert Alaska, USA
Launch Member

World Traveler I

North Pole , Alaska
First Name
Marek
Last Name
Dodson
Member #

Reactions: M Rose

01FJClere

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Ketchikan, Alaska 99901, United States
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Clere
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Ranger
Newbie here in SEA in Ketchikan. I’m working on getting my rig together- 97 Toy FZJ. Anyone been down this far or over to POW Island? The wife and I were hoping that they open the ferry line to Prince Rupert back up this year and we can get off of this Island to the mainland. Ideas?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Newbie here in SEA in Ketchikan. I’m working on getting my rig together- 97 Toy FZJ. Anyone been down this far or over to POW Island? The wife and I were hoping that they open the ferry line to Prince Rupert back up this year and we can get off of this Island to the mainland. Ideas?
@Zombie response is your closet member representative in Anchorage.
I would like to invite you (and any other Alaskan members) to join us on the Northwest conference call tomorrow at 6:30 pm. We have the call Every third Sunday of the month.