Anyone from the North East(NJ,NY, etc...)

• HTML tutorial

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

Just wondering for future trips and meet ups. How many Northeasterners are in here? I myself am from Monmouth Co. NJ.

Reactions: Lipek

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Brick NJ here but I work in Red Bank . I travel all over northeast PA, VT and NH are the most frequently visited.

Reactions: Philbobagginz

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

Brick NJ here but I work in Red Bank . I travel all over northeast PA, VT and NH are the most frequently visited.
Awesome! Unfortunately I haven't done many long trips. Mostly day trips so far. I have gone out to PA a few times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

Also, idk if you're free or not but a couple buddies and I are going to check out Wharton(we've never been) on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

spiralinguru

Rank 0

Traveler II

I'm in central NY. There's Rausch Creek in PA if anyone wants to setup a spring meet?

Built FZJ80
If it ain't broke, fix it again.

Reactions: rixham

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I'm in central NY. There's Rausch Creek in PA if anyone wants to setup a spring meet?

Built FZJ80
If it ain't broke, fix it again.
I'm actually going there at the end of April for FJNE.org annual run. You should check it out

mikereg

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Hey all! I'm at RI, I can also try to meet up with anyone for anything. I'm also open to any recommendations for anything to do. I've heard there's good trails in NH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikereg

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

I am actually looking to drive up to NH the first days of May, right after I am done with final exams at school. Any one up for a trip around mountains or what not? I have never been, and if I can pull it off this time it would be sweet. I've seen pics of the drive around the mountains and it all looks so beautiful. I would assume there's trails around there too, I'm sure some of you know way more than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

AlexLostetter

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I'm from the northeast Ohio area and I'm in need of help finding some good trails and camping spots

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'm from the northeast Ohio
Hey neighbor! Welcome to the Overland Bound forums. I'm in Lorain County, west of Cleveland.

I think the closest forest roads and such to us are in western PA or south in the forests around Zaleski State Park. I haven't been to either off road.

AlexLostetter

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hey neighbor! Welcome to the Overland Bound forums. I'm in Lorain County, west of Cleveland.

I think the closest forest roads and such to us are in western PA or south in the forests around Zaleski State Park. I haven't been to either off road.
Thank you I'm heading to Warren PA to go camping with some buddies. the place is on forest road I'm hoping its good cause its only an hour and a half away. I'll let you know how it is and ill check out these other places.

Reactions: Steve