Anyone from the North East(NJ,NY, etc...)

• HTML tutorial

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

I am actually looking to drive up to NH the first days of May, right after I am done with final exams at school. Any one up for a trip around mountains or what not? I have never been, and if I can pull it off this time it would be sweet. I've seen pics of the drive around the mountains and it all looks so beautiful. I would assume there's trails around there too, I'm sure some of you know way more than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
There aren't too many trails in the white mountains as it is national forest. Vehicle travel is prohibited off road there. Mostly in the western part of the state are the class 6 roads that aren't maintained. It's mud season until the end of May and some towns June. That means they're closed until they dry out.

Reactions: mikereg

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I run around in my 2014 Tacoma. The amount of Defenders and FJ60s in NYC seems to be growing daily.
Damn lumberjack look alike hipsters for the most part [emoji23][emoji23] I bet you very few know what they really own

Jkoy

Rank 0

Contributor I

NY
Hello everyone! Jkoy here from Yonkers, NY. New to Overland Bound. But been a youtube follower since 2014. Looking forward to seeing, meet, greet, & learn from members.. And most of all, looking forward to go out there

CTJeepJK

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I live in CT and I am also going to the VOR again this year. See you there WhiskeyTacos!

LandPirate

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fort Collins, CO
Member #

NYC here. I'll keep an eye out for meet ups near the area or a few hours away. My 2013 Subaru Forester is entirely stock right now except for very minor lighting upgrades but I'm ready to get out and explore.