Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Your just about out of luck for trails I would say unless you want to drive a good ways. You’ll find some dirt roads in western New York. And throughout northern New York and Most of Vermont. There are some nice class 6 roads in New Hampshire but New York as a whole is a terrible place For off-roaders.

I live in the lower Hudson valley. I have to head to New Jersey or eastern pa or New Hampshire or Vermont and even Virginia just to find some trails

Daniel Luengas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kingston, NY, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Saber4
Your just about out of luck for trails I would say unless you want to drive a good ways. You’ll find some dirt roads in western New York. And throughout northern New York and Most of Vermont. There are some nice class 6 roads in New Hampshire but New York as a whole is a terrible place
For off-roaders.
Well that sucks... we need to get people together and make a trip

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Well that sucks... we need to get people together and make a trip
I would agree! There’s a couple Offroad parks around if I remember right. One in pa. I think one in northern New York. I forgot the name of it. But I’d totally be down for a weekend trip

Daniel Luengas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kingston, NY, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Saber4
I would agree! There’s a couple Offroad parks around if I remember right. One in pa. I think one in northern New York. I forgot the name of it. But I’d totally be down for a weekend trip
We should start getting some people together so we can get something going

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
I’m trying to figure out how to view the rally point map to see if there’s anything locally.

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
will do I didn’t figure it out but there is a section that has a list of all the meetups. It doesn’t seem that there’s anything in the near future.

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS

Looks like northern Virginia is the closest one in August . It might be a hike and a half for you but Iv wheeled with some of the people going. They’re some good people