Any Toyota Land Cruiser 100 owners out there?

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Hey Guys,

I bought a 1998 Toyota LC a few months ago and I'm pretty excited to get it looking like a proper expedition vehicle. I understand that it is a process and requires some research regarding parts, add ons, suspension, & storage systems.

If anyone has any advice or willing to share how they set up their rig it would be much appreciated!

-Austin

Reactions: DanR

DanR

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Silverdale, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Congratulations! Land Cruisers are great trucks, you can get everything under the sun. If you haven't already, have it checked over by someone who knows Toyotas well. Catch up on maintenance and repairs, like the timing belt/water pump, and fluids. After that upgrade the tires, match a full size spare, and look at some armor or storage; depending on your needs. Don't forget some basic recovery gear, hand tools, and a tire repair kit!

Reactions: OverLand Austy

Contributor I

Congratulations! Land Cruisers are great trucks, you can get everything under the sun. If you haven't already, have it checked over by someone who knows Toyotas well. Catch up on maintenance and repairs, like the timing belt/water pump, and fluids. After that upgrade the tires, match a full size spare, and look at some armor or storage; depending on your needs. Don't forget some basic recovery gear, hand tools, and a tire repair kit!
Great thank you! Do you recommend any particular roof rack for mounting kayaks, RTTs, and cargo boxes?