Any thoughts on the Bilstein 5100 Shocks or Icon stage 1?

• HTML tutorial

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

we're building prototypes now for turn key purchase. I posted a thread in the full size area. not quite read to pull the trigger and do the sponsor / whatever to start advertising but if you want to send me a message I am more than happy to share the info I have and tell you what we are doing here shop wise.

Please, keep us posted and share a thread.
This is totally new to me and I want to know all

Reactions: Huggy Bear

Huggy Bear

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Buckaroo
Last Name
Rider
I went with the Icon Stage 4 with UCA setup with BGF 32 tires on 285/75/17 & loving it.
I am still less than 200 miles on it and will need to get it schedule for the 1st alignment.

20210701_1451032.jpg

ptgarcia

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Alta Loma, CA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Garcia
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6PSF
Looks good. Don't wait too long on that alignment. You don't want to decrease the lifespan of those new tires!

Huggy Bear

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Buckaroo
Last Name
Rider
Steve is the kind of Mechanics that you can refer to family with confidence. He actually loves to work and is very through and will give you a complete analysis of the before & after. I did not need to go to some pricey performance shop to have my Icon Stage 4 with Upper Control Arms dialed in because he is local and was happy to do work. I love the way my 4Runner rides now and I will come back often because his rates are fair and I can trust him.

He did a great job and I played it forward and gave him a great Google Review, this was how I found his shop.

Review is here

Attachments