Launch Member

Contributor I

Lincoln, NE
First Name
Joe
Last Name
DeMarco
Member #

I'm in Lincoln. My Jeep is in North Platte currently. Working on getting it up and running soon, I hope. I go to some of the Nebraska Jeep Club meetups. I feel so out of place because I have an old Full-Size Jeep, and it's not even in town yet. Eventually, I'll upgrade my Toyota to a Jeep and do more offroad events. Just takes a bit of time! Nice to see others from Nebraska!

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

I'm in Lincoln. My Jeep is in North Platte currently. Working on getting it up and running soon, I hope. I go to some of the Nebraska Jeep Club meetups. I feel so out of place because I have an old Full-Size Jeep, and it's not even in town yet. Eventually, I'll upgrade my Toyota to a Jeep and do more offroad events. Just takes a bit of time! Nice to see others from Nebraska!
Love those old jeeps. What Toyota do you have?

Forte

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fountain Hills, AZ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McW
Member #

Hey all figured I'd poke in from the western edge of the state. Price you're pretty close!

This summer I'm hoping to take the kids out to introduce them to camping in my mostly stock Jimmy. Planning to start off with some overnighters at Chadron State Park. I'm due new tires so 30" ATs are going on but I'm obviously not planning on any hardcore wheeling. I have a lot going on this year with weddings and graduations so my vacation time is kinda shot, maybe next year I'll jump in a convoy if anyone is heading to CO for a longer trip from the eastern side of the state.

-Colin

Reactions: bawesomfels

price.7117

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sidney, NE, USA
Member #

Hey all figured I'd poke in from the western edge of the state. Price you're pretty close!

This summer I'm hoping to take the kids out to introduce them to camping in my mostly stock Jimmy. Planning to start off with some overnighters at Chadron State Park. I'm due new tires so 30" ATs are going on but I'm obviously not planning on any hardcore wheeling. I have a lot going on this year with weddings and graduations so my vacation time is kinda shot, maybe next year I'll jump in a convoy if anyone is heading to CO for a longer trip from the eastern side of the state.

-Colin
Glad to see someone else in this neck of the woods (or plains)! We usually head over to Medicine Bow or Northern CO for weekend trips, but looking at getting up to Chadron State Park and Nebraska Ntl Forest this summer just to check it out. Wife and I are in the same boat with some kiddo's that we're wanting to get outdoors more often with.

Reactions: Forte

MarkK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Omaha, NE, USA
Member #

A sign moments before.. "Water May Be Across Roadway".

Sums up Nebraska so far this year. 100 mile detour finding a bridge to get across the Niobrara.

Pic taken yesterday.

IMG_0127.JPGIMG_0018.JPG