Any Hunters Among Us?

• HTML tutorial

JungleSkunk

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Colorado has its application period in the month of March for all upcoming 2019 limited entry hunts. I put in for an Archery tag for either sex deer. The season is not until the end of August but we have to put in now for the drawing.

Hopefully I get drawn for the tag I want as there are limited Deer licenses available in my area (Unit 33).

Anyone else in Colorado putting in for limited licenses this year?

https://cpw.state.co.us/Documents/Hunting/HunterEd/HuntPlanner.pdf

Reactions: Drifterman

dbungard

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

TN
Member #

Yes, quite a bit. I'm the Product and Brand Manager for Jackson Kayak, Orion Cooler and Orion Kennels, and developing and using our products as intended is part of my job. Pic below had 8 Orion Coolers in/on the truck for a drive to/from Newfoundland from Tennessee for a moose hunt with my father.

You can see a lot of my hunts on the Orion Coolers and Orion Chronicles YouTube channels.

TN Public Land Backpack Hunt:
TN Public Land Kayak Bow Hunt:
Many more videos there. If anybody has any questions on driving long distances with meat, kayaks, whatever, feel free to reach out.

G0900714 - Version 2.jpg

willlord

Rank III

Contributor III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Lord
Yes, quite a bit. I'm the Product and Brand Manager for Jackson Kayak, Orion Cooler and Orion Kennels, and developing and using our products as intended is part of my job. Pic below had 8 Orion Coolers in/on the truck for a drive to/from Newfoundland from Tennessee for a moose hunt with my father.

You can see a lot of my hunts on the Orion Coolers and Orion Chronicles YouTube channels.

Many more videos there. If anybody has any questions on driving long distances with meat, kayaks, whatever, feel free to reach out.

View attachment 88232
How are Orion Coolers? I’ve heard good things but never used one. Living in Austin, we have YETI right around the corner, but good God, almighty are they proud of their stuff.

Reactions: Drifterman

Lucky3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Garden Ridge, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Holden
Member #

i grew up dove hunting, but that was it until a few years ago at the age of 35. I went on a moose hunt in AK but wasn’t able to get one. Since then in Texas I have shot a hog, whitetail buck, axis buck and most recently a nilgai cow. I am hoping to get a spring turkey soon. Living in Texas we are lucky to have a good variety of game.
I am just getting into bowhunting.

Those Orion coolers look great. I might be looking at one next time I buy a cooler. I know the Jackson Kayaks are top notch.

Drifterman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

East Patchogue, NY, USA
First Name
Fluffy
Last Name
Drifter
Member #

View attachment 88232
Im going to have to look your products up the kayak lots good im looking for one so ill check them out

willlord

Rank III

Contributor III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Lord
i grew up dove hunting, but that was it until a few years ago at the age of 35. I went on a moose hunt in AK but wasn’t able to get one. Since then in Texas I have shot a hog, whitetail buck, axis buck and most recently a nilgai cow. I am hoping to get a spring turkey soon. Living in Texas we are lucky to have a good variety of game.

Those Orion coolers look great. I might be looking at one next time I buy a cooler. I know the Jackson Kayaks are top notch.
Let me know if you want to meet up some time. Planning a trip with a buddy this deer season at a ranch down in south Texas.

Rubicon2014

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Member #

I’ve been lucky I have a brother the lives in Alaska 56” IMG_2875.JPG

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

IMG_5393.JPGIMG_5379.JPGIMG_5382.JPGIMG_5384.JPG

Always in a place where they know its safe! Not a turkey hunter but always amazed at these wild
Birds! Never hunted them because I don’t like wild turkey. Upland and big game have always been my interest. Driving home the other day and came across them. Two big toms and a big ol hyrum of gals.

Hope everyone has had a good winter and fresh start to a spring!

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I live in NW Florida and deer and hog hunt in Florida as well as once or twice a year in Northern MS. One of these days I'd like to take an Overland trip out West and kill some Western game on my bucket list. The top two being Pronghorn and Elk!