Any Hiker Trailer Owners in Massachusetts?

• HTML tutorial

Sara Snow

Rank 0

Contributor I

I will soon be a Hiker Trailer owner after 8 months of waiting! I was curious if there are any Hiker owners in Massachusetts on here and what their experience was with registering it in Mass. I've been hearing some awful things with regards to taxes in both IN and MA and would like to know what I am getting myself into.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I will soon be a Hiker Trailer owner after 8 months of waiting! I was curious if there are any Hiker owners in Massachusetts on here and what their experience was with registering it in Mass. I've been hearing some awful things with regards to taxes in both IN and MA and would like to know what I am getting myself into.
Hi Sara,

I see that this was your first post. Welcome to the forum!

Are you a member of the Official Hiker Trailer Owners' Group on Facebook? LINK: Hiker Trailer Owners' Group (Official) Since you have one on order, you are eligible to join the closed group. You might have better luck finding a MA owner there. We have several Hiker owners on Overland Bound, but I can't recall any from Massachusetts off the top of my head.

I know you're excited, as I was in your shoes not that long ago. It is definitely worth the wait! Wes and the gang in Indy will take very good care of you.

Welcome to the family,
Steve

Sara Snow

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi Sara,

I see that this was your first post. Welcome to the forum!

Are you a member of the Official Hiker Trailer Owners' Group on Facebook? LINK: Hiker Trailer Owners' Group (Official) Since you have one on order, you are eligible to join the closed group. You might have better luck finding a MA owner there. We have several Hiker owners on Overland Bound, but I can't recall any from Massachusetts off the top of my head.

I know you're excited, as I was in your shoes not that long ago. It is definitely worth the wait! Wes and the gang in Indy will take very good care of you.

Welcome to the family,
Steve
Thanks Steve!! I Joined the other day. Very helpful!

Reactions: Steve