Launch Member

Contributor I

Watauga, TX 76148, USA
First Name
Marshall
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Great build and write up! I’m about to order Bilsteins and King springs for mine to go with the 1.25inch lift I currently have. I’ve been very happy so far with my Outback and really looking forward to my trip to Moab in July.
Ps- I love the extra charging slots you added to the rear of the center console.

Reactions: Terry Pickens

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
New addition to my sleeping/cooking arrangements. Have used it 8 nights since I got it in May (stupid lockdown) and I must say it is great. Still have the RTT for those trips where the trailer might have a hard time getting through or I need it for my grandkids. As I am getting older the comfort is great.

IMG_1894.JPG
Rest Stop
IMG_1896.JPG
Camp for the weekend
IMG_1904.JPG

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Looks awesome! Also, what is that little table? Seems pretty decent for a camp kitchen table and other uses.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Looks awesome! Also, what is that little table? Seems pretty decent for a camp kitchen table and other uses.
Thanks, it's taken me a few years to get to this point. I got the table from REI, it rolls up pretty small and is very stable. It's carrying case is about 43"x 8". The table top is 42"x42" and it works great as a table while resting or I use it for the stove when I cook. The trailers counter in the back is used for prep only.

Reactions: DrockinWV

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Hey all. Going in a different direction with more long distance adventures. Selling my beloved Outback. See post at 2017 Subaru Outback, Vancouver, Washington

You've seen the build and how well this vehicle has preformed. Want it to go to a good home who will love it like I do. SOLD

_STP0070.jpg

Last edited: