AF Hooligan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Minnesota, USA
First Name
Zak
Last Name
K
So I just discovered this whole over landing thing a few months ago... I'm so new to this that I don't even have a suitable vehicle yet. So bear with me and the ridiculous amount of stupid questions I'm sure I'll ask.

Reactions: jmr600

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
So I just discovered this whole over landing thing a few months ago... I'm so new to this that I don't even have a suitable vehicle yet. So bear with me and the ridiculous amount of stupid questions I'm sure I'll ask.
Welcome, why do you think your rig isn’t suitable?

Reactions: Billiebob

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I myself joined back in April only after seeing a truck with a CVT RTT on it while going to work on Hurlburt one day. I started researching RTT and stumbled on this Site and couldn't believe there was such a following for what I previously called going camping LOL! I have learned so much from this Site to make my camping experiences better and longer lasting! Welcome aboard!

Last edited:

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Four guys just crossed a desert in 2 cars smaller, lighter and with less lower than a Honda Fit.

trabant-601.jpg

Never say I don't have the right vehicle for overlanding.

Last edited: