Another bronco concept

• HTML tutorial

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Lol, but a 6 cyl eco boost would e pretty nice. 300 HP and im sure they could make it pretty torque too.
I am not an eco boost fan.

Why push a 6 cyl so hard to produce hp a v8 can do at idle capacity.. reliability is where i have doubts.

And my uncle gets 11mpg towing his 18ft boat with his eco boost. I would have expected better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

MUST HAVE!!!! Although it would be a pavement princess in of the highest order. I'd wax that baby twice a week.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

uploadfromtaptalk1456869729358.jpg

Til then... I gotta wrench on Uncle Ruckus to have a Bronco.

It's a damn shame they keep us in limbo... my heart bleeds red white and blue for a 5.0 six speed auto bronco on the f150 chassis with a revisited D44 high pinion solid front axle with vacuum lock Hubs and unit bearings and updated steering dynamics like the D60 under my superduty.

I would get that bad boy in a Lariat Package. With that dark metallic green and tan combo the have... drool

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShawnR

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

Unfortunately this is a concept that didn't come from Ford and it has zero chance of going to production. The real Bronco will probably be much closer to the Ford Everest and share a chassis with the global Ranger.