Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
While it's a little later than usual (OK. My Jeep's been down), it's time for our annual East Bay Meet-Up at Epidemic Brewery in Concord, CA. This will be our third year hosting this event and it's proven to be a great time. Come on out and join in on the fun and comradely. This has always been a well attended event and this year should be no different. Please invite your other off road minded groups, as this event is open to all! Epidemic will once again be providing a food truck (that will arrive at 1:00 PM), and of course some of the best beer around! They'll also be providing behind the scenes tours of their family owned facility. See how the magic in made! We have plenty of season left and many of our local events are planned here!

View Rally Point

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Aug 24 @ noon. 150 Mason Cir. Concord. Map is on the rally point. Hope you can make it out!

DurangoTom

Rank 0

Contributor I

Alameda, CA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Parent
I'm new to the site and new to the Bay Area so I might just have to put off my camping trip that weekend so I can come to this.

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
I'm new to the site and new to the Bay Area so I might just have to put off my camping trip that weekend so I can come to this.
Definetly make it out! All the usuals typically make this one! Great for meeting others you’ll see on the trail!

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
I'm kinda bummed to miss this, I'll be out exploring the Shaver Lake area that weekend. There is a change my parter, @Pi_Baker would be interested...

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
I'm kinda bummed to miss this, I'll be out exploring the Shaver Lake area that weekend. There is a change my parter, @Pi_Baker would be interested...
Well, it's a yearly event! So, we'll expect you next year! :) Have fun a Shaver!

Reactions: rho

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
Well, it's a yearly event! So, we'll expect you next year! :) Have fun a Shaver!
Thanks!! Its a pretty new to me area so I'm going to be doing a bunch of exploring and trying to see what I can do solo/semi-solo.