Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Little meet and greet for anyone in the okaloosa county area. Come on out and get to know your area overlanders and talk shop along with possible trip ideas for the future. We will have burgers and fries but drinks are bring your own, If you want to bring something different to grill there is definitely space to do so.

Times will be noon till whenever, make sure to get a range pass from Jackson guard if you don’t already have. Anderson Pond is located of hwy85 just north of Niceville on the North Bound side of 85.

https://eglin.isportsman.net/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2FAccounts%2F#Register

View Rally Point

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'll be there, looks like it's my job to bring the paper plates and paper towels! I'll also be bringing Seth, my 11 year old son who loves exploring the range. His idea of fun is getting off the beaten path after a rain and telling me to step on it when we see a mud hole LOL!

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Little meet and greet for anyone in the okaloosa county area. Come on out and get to know your area overlanders and talk shop along with possible trip ideas for the future. We will have burgers and fries but drinks are bring your ownown
I will be bring the condiments and toppings if anyone has other suggestions besides the following please let me know.

Ketchup, mustard, Ranch, relish, mayonnaise, onions, tomatoes, pickles, and a couple different kinds of cheese traditional American and gouda possibly another.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I picked up the burgers and fries today if anyone wants hot dogs too either let me know or bring them out for us. Just a reminder it’s a big grill so if there’s other stuff you want cooked just bring it there will be room for it.

Reactions: Alexd7290

Bikinbill

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Redneck Riviera NW Florida
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Pellerin
Member #

Just go hit the link in the original post and create an account for the isportsman or whatever they call it watch the video after you watch the video you should be able to go through a couple of sub menus and purchase the pass.
Do you know if my wife can enter the range under my pass, or does she have to purchase her own?

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

So we’re switching to the primitive side, everything is gonna be the same just look for my silver dodge with a camper shell. I’m here now

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Had a great time Saturday, great finally meeting some of you in person. Alex and Chris, do you know the name of the member who showed up for a short time with the white Jeep?

Andrew Blythe

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

FL
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Blythe
Member #

i take it the primitive side means camping? I went to park and didn't see anyone. maybe next time. keep us posted on rallys trips and more meets

Reactions: Alexd7290

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Had a great time Saturday, great finally meeting some of you in person. Alex and Chris, do you know the name of the member who showed up for a short time with the white Jeep?
Also had a great time meeting y’all, we will def have to do it again and yes the owner of the Jeep was Julian cook and he’s on here.