Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

i take it the primitive side means camping? I went to park and didn't see anyone. maybe next time. keep us posted on rallys trips and more meets
Yea the primitive camping side would have been straight instead of the left turn to the day use area. When I got there to set up people had parked all around the pavilion so it would have been a pain with our vehicles. When we do the next meet (which I hope won’t be too far off) my number is listed under my name, give me a call if you don’t see us or have any issues/ideas for new meets or join up on our NW Florida thread. We look forward to seeing you at the next one as our little group continues to grow.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Also had a great time meeting y’all, we will def have to do it again and yes the owner of the Jeep was Julian cook and he’s on here.
Seth is already asking me when the same group of us from Saturday is going to go Camping! I'm going to MS again weekend of the 11th and then the weekend of the 18th is Boggy Fest, after that we'll be ready to go Camping!

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Seth is already asking me when the same group of us from Saturday is going to go Camping! I'm going to MS again weekend of the 11th and then the weekend of the 18th is Boggy Fest, after that we'll be ready to go Camping!
Yea sounds good I looked and it seems we will get a break from the heat starting the 11th so it’s time to start planning.