Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
I will try it but will have to throw an older device on the charger. Starts up fine on my iPad Pro 11.
What version of iOS are you on?
iPad 2 (10.x inch) iOS 9.3.5 - app crashes at boot. This is such an old iOS that I am not surprised, BTW iPad does not prompt to load new updated iOS so this device is likely at the end of its lifecycle. Painfully slow!
Will try on my son's iPad mini 2 when he is awake and can log me in.

bdsinclair

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Beaumont, Alberta, Canada
Member #

I will try it but will have to throw an older device on the charger. Starts up fine on my iPad Pro 11.
What version of iOS are you on?
Hey thanks for looking,

Version 9.3.5
Model MD531c/a

I know it's older but was hoping to have a cheap/already have unit for this... But I am testing the Android one too... Funny thing is it was working until maybe 4 revisions ago or something like that.

Thanks,

Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hey thanks for looking,

Version 9.3.5
Model MD531c/a

I know it's older but was hoping to have a cheap/already have unit for this... But I am testing the Android one too... Funny thing is it was working until maybe 4 revisions ago or something like that.

Thanks,
Never got TestFlight setup on my son's mini, parental control software or something. I can take a look if needed.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Ya if you don't mind... I'm confused as to why it was working then not... but no big deal if it's a hassel bud.

Thanks,
Crazy day, just sitting down to watch some 4WD Action and will poke at it. Have a good evening!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Ya if you don't mind... I'm confused as to why it was working then not... but no big deal if it's a hassel bud.

Thanks,
It boots to the sign in page. The iOS version is later than my iPad 2 and it is a heck of a lot snappier. iOS version?
iOS: 12.3.1
Model number: A1489, ME276LL/M - web say it is a "Apple iPad mini 2 (Retina/2nd Gen, Wi-Fi Only) 16, 32, 64, 128 GB"

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - I am adding the new requests to the Beta test group and we will be releasing a new version today. The version today is intended to be a "Release Candidate", meaning - we want to release this to a broad Beta Group of about 3000 users.

M

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

In forums, when attempting to scroll to the top, the page bounces back to the bottom. I have a screen recording, but the forum will not let me upload...
Hardware: iPhone X Pro
iOS: 13.3.1
Version: 0.8.53

I'm experiencing the same as the quoted message above. Select a message from the forum tab showing all threads, which takes me to the last post in a thread. When trying to scroll to the top or go to a previous page, it auto-scrolls to the bottom of the page after a while. Screen recording attached. If you want/need a higher resolution recording, message me and I can get it to you.

Attachments

Reactions: Michael

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

This auto-scroll back to the bottom issue may only occur on pages with 12-ish or more posts on them. Looking at this page of this thread in the app and as of now it doesn’t auto-scroll to the bottom. Going back to the first page in this thread, it does auto-scroll back down. Hope the additional info helps narrow down the problem.

Also, I’m noticing there is no scrollbar on the side to indicate position on the page. Would be nice to have that.

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
New to the alpha testing - just got the TestFlight email yesterday. Looking forward to helping/contributing! I love the vision for this app and look forward to its continued development. Thanks to all that have put so much time and effort in already.

Hardware: iPhone X

Three things I noticed so far:
1. At the sign in, it was difficult to find the right place to touch to get the text entry going for email/username and password. Gave up after a couple minutes last night. Successful after a few touches this morning. Fat fingers maybe? Entirely possible.
2. When looking at a post in the forum, should I be able to touch/click on a user's name to go to their profile? Would be great if we can, but it doesn't do that right now. A new OB member posted to our Central Valley Meetup thread and I was curious to learn more about them from their profile.
3. When touching the top of my screen - most apps have the auto scroll to the top - the app scrolls, but lands back where I am (at the bottom/most new post).

Please let me know if I'm not reporting or contributing correctly. Apologies if I missed a pinned post with the directions. Happy to adjust to the requirements! Thank you.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
In forums, when attempting to scroll to the top, the page bounces back to the bottom. I have a screen recording, but the forum will not let me upload...
Hardware: iPhone X Pro

I'm experiencing the same as the quoted message above. Select a message from the forum tab showing all threads, which takes me to the last post in a thread. When trying to scroll to the top or go to a previous page, it auto-scrolls to the bottom of the page after a while. Screen recording attached. If you want/need a higher resolution recording, message me and I can get it to you.
Fixed in latest build!

Reactions: Ubiety

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
New to the alpha testing - just got the TestFlight email yesterday. Looking forward to helping/contributing! I love the vision for this app and look forward to its continued development. Thanks to all that have put so much time and effort in already.

Hardware: iPhone X

Three things I noticed so far:
1. At the sign in, it was difficult to find the right place to touch to get the text entry going for email/username and password. Gave up after a couple minutes last night. Successful after a few touches this morning. Fat fingers maybe? Entirely possible.
2. When looking at a post in the forum, should I be able to touch/click on a user's name to go to their profile? Would be great if we can, but it doesn't do that right now. A new OB member posted to our Central Valley Meetup thread and I was curious to learn more about them from their profile.
3. When touching the top of my screen - most apps have the auto scroll to the top - the app scrolls, but lands back where I am (at the bottom/most new post).

Please let me know if I'm not reporting or contributing correctly. Apologies if I missed a pinned post with the directions. Happy to adjust to the requirements! Thank you.
Great report! Thank you!

Reactions: Ubiety and r2fasani

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OK all - this thread is closed - check the new thread for the latest build!

Status
Not open for further replies.