Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Aloha,

From Oahu, Hawaii
Have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, Recon
Overlanding experience, guessing 15 years if Military counts; mostly armor units.

View attachment 59384

Photo is from Ka'ena Point, West Shore of Oahu
Aloha and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Aloha,

From Oahu, Hawaii
Have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, Recon
Overlanding experience, guessing 15 years if Military counts; mostly armor units.

View attachment 59384

Photo is from Ka'ena Point, West Shore of Oahu
Welcome to Overland Bound! Currently we don't have a regular meet-up in your area but I am interested in helping one get started. I will be putting out a questionnaire soon to see who might want to sponsor one, so watch the form for more info.

Overland-Equipt

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Surprise, AZ
Member #

Reviving this. Nice to see some folks in HI, on Oahu specifically. I will be headed to Oahu in Nov. I don't think I'll be bringing my 100 series though, so not sure what I'll end up driving while on he island but would def. be down to start a meet-up just to shoot the shit and get to know some other like minded folks on the island.

Reactions: Kent R

WildBill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Kellett
Member #

Reviving this. Nice to see some folks in HI, on Oahu specifically. I will be headed to Oahu in Nov. I don't think I'll be bringing my 100 series though, so not sure what I'll end up driving while on he island but would def. be down to start a meet-up just to shoot the shit and get to know some other like minded folks on the island.
Keep in contact, I’m going to try and host a monthly meet up starting next month.

Reactions: Kent R

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Welcome. Hope you and family will he safe. Mine are on Maui in the haiku area hoping the projections for it to turn are right. Anyways welcome to the community.

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
Yes, hang tight and please be safe! I heard the Big Island got 16" of rainfall this morning. It's going to get ugly. I have family and friends on Oahu. Everyone is on pins and needles.