Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Just a nice Saturday tour with a BBQ restaurant after it and some good talks till everyone goes to sleep, hotel or whatever.

See
Three places still open.

Greetings from Robert

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

As we would be just two men, we thought we should accpet all people who would like to come, so as a young woman would like to come along she was very welcome.
So, with three cars, Toyota Landcruiser driven by Doenja ( the woman), Toyota Hilux by Heiner and my little old Frontera driven by me, we headed out for the day.
The sun was shining and we were happy. Then after some miles fog came up, or better said, we drove into an area were the fog was, we drove trhough a spooky but beautiful part of the Netherlands and a little part of Belgium.
We drove for some hours through the fog and it was a perfect scenery.

I hope you enjoy this.

Please subscribe to my channel if you like the vids I make.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: thorstein

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

This would be in the Netherlands?
That would give me an excuse to visit my 2 friends there, maybe I'll try and visit the Netherlands for a weekend in the spring.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well, you are all welcome. Just think about it, that in europe, most lanes are just routes from one to another. And if you dont have an inside guide, you just wont find them.
Europe is so different from the States. And in the Overland way in a very negative way.
We have to fight for every inch of lane here.

But that makes at least me proud to have the oppurtunity to guide people around.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I'd love to go exploring some trails in the Netherlands and meet fellow overland bound enthusiasts someday.