Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
Glad it was a good time guys.
Hope I can make it out next time.

Perhaps we can plan something further in advance next time. I'll be able to book off some time so I don't get screwed out of a weekend.
Maybe a camping trip, or a trail?

Reactions: dblack

xcoburn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cold Lake, Alberta
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
Sounds good. I have a trail run planned with some guys from the Xterra community already, but possibly on route to the trail or something like that?
Speaking of which, @Trotter I totally forgot to ask those guys if you could tag along!

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

Was nice to have a meet and greet. Thanks for setting it up... whoever set it up. :-)

Hope we can get a trip together some time this summer.

Reactions: Carnivore

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Blue Quill, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
Sounds good. I have a trail run planned with some guys from the Xterra community already, but possibly on route to the trail or something like that?
Just looking at my schedule. Looks like 4 July is probably the earliest we'd be able to get away... not sure where we're going just yet however... other than somewhere along the FTR near Robb/Nordeg.

Trotter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6HHJ
It was awesome meeting you all. Got some great trip ideas, and some great chatting.

It would be awesome if we could get a trip booked in some where. The only weekends I'm busy is the two middle weeks in aug. I think it's the 16 and 20th. Other than. That I'm in.

Got @410expedition this weekend and planning my trip to Saunders next weekend. If any one wants to join. (Thanks for the tip @dblack).

@rcafcoburn you should defiantly ask I'm defiantly down for a trip. It's been one weekend to may. (It's only been one weekend)

@davis_664. I should be in for July 4

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Carnivore

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm heading to BC to drive the Whipsaw trail with my brother & some jeepers Aug 12/13 if anyone would care to come along.

Trotter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6HHJ
Ohhhh maybe I might be into that

xcoburn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cold Lake, Alberta
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
@15Canyon not this time... sorry. I'm on a 2 week duty where I can't leave the base area in case I gotta meet the jets up in Inuvik. I'll be in Edmonton mid-August for the weekend to get a custom front bumper done, perhaps we can arrange something around that time too? What do ya think?

edit: oh yeah, and my Xterra is currently on a lift with no lower control arms until Monday :disrelieved:

Michael Millward

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Edmonton Alberta
Member #

Hey all.

I'm pretty new to OB, wondering if there are any meets or active members in Alberta and BC.

The only one I know about is @410expedition.

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone was interested in coffee again sometime this week?
Hi All I just joined up! Im located in Edmonton and pretty available for coffee and hitting the trails. mmmmmmm coffee

Trotter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6HHJ
Hey Michael.

Glad you joined. I'm currently roaming the Alberta country side for work. Next week I'm pretty free.

Any one else down for a meet next week?

Reactions: Michael Millward

15Canyon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Edmonton
Member #

Hi All I just joined up! Im located in Edmonton and pretty available for coffee and hitting the trails. mmmmmmm coffee
Always great to get new members!

I'm pretty free next week until the 3rd, then I'm busy again till the 16th.

McDonalds on 111th again?