Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I can only put up 200 km for the invitations, so please share this one with everyone in Mid Europe.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hey Robert, just saw your post. The end date was 10-7-2018, and that's a little late.
But thanks anyway.

regards, Hugo.
Hello Hugo,

Its USA style date month 10= october, date 5 is the day
Same for the end date mont = 10, date 7 is the day. That is sunday. So from Friday to sunday.

Sven

Mid Europe Local Expert
Launch Member

Explorer I

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Hi Robert,
I will be there as well. Hope to see some OB members on this ‚next door’ event.
Best regards
Sven

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

Our plan is to drive up north on the thursday and sleep somewhere along the way. Which means we will be there before noon.
We will put up the Overland Bound flag and I hope you all will find your way to our Basecamp.
See you this weekend.

Sven

Mid Europe Local Expert
Launch Member

Explorer I

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Hello folks,

Our plan is to drive up north on the thursday and sleep somewhere along the way. Which means we will be there before noon.
We will put up the Overland Bound flag and I hope you all will find your way to our Basecamp.
See you this weekend.
Hey Robert,
any chance you can block a place around your camp spot at the Adventure Northside?
I will stay from Friday to Saturday (or Sunday) and would be more than happy to camp in the OB Basecamp area.
Will arrive at Friday noon.
Thanks a lot and see you at the camp.

vanlife4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hamburg, Germany
Member #

Looks like I will be there on Saturday around noon. Last year the camp area was not full at all, shouldn't be a problem to camp all together.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We are there, from Thursday night at 3.00 hours.
This morning we meet up with Sven and we had a great time.
The event was fairly quiet so we could see a lot. The evening we spent with Sven and friends.
Tested out our new grill/fire pit and had a great time in total.
We will see you folks tomorrow.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

we are there. At the fair. Trailer and jeep plus white land rover and dodge ram 2500. Ask for dutchies and overland bound. We are on the left next to the plowed field

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

After a terrible sunday, an immense long way home with fever, cramps and more, and a good night and day rest yesterday I managed to come to the PC again and post a THANKYOU SO MUCH message.
Thank you for being there, thank you for the patience with me on sunday, thank you for helping Frederique while I was out of order.
Just thank you for being a friend.

I thank for being there, Sven @Sven, Arne @vanlife4x4, Jeroen @Jeroen Hendriks , from Overland Bound and my friends from Dragonriders Travel.
The Friday and saturday were great, we had a great time. And it was completely in the spirit of OB. Good talks, and good friendship.

I hope others will donate their thoughts as well.

Here some pictures I made;

Skai is saying: Member OB? Yes, good acces granted.

Basecamp

The stunning Landrover of Sven and the very slick but capable T5 of Arne.

My new grill/fire pit. It worked perfectly. All fine. Good food and nice warmth during the talks.

Preparing some food for the gang. Frederique with the All4adventure Cooking guide from Jason. With a touch of ourselves the food was tasty as far as I could recall.

Arne, Sven and Frederique waiting until the damper is ready.

Still waiting

one done, one in the dutch oven and one to go.

Small talk about Rigs. Sven, Jeroen and Arne.

It was a great weekend, and I hope we will meet up soon for a good trip through the Netherlands.

Thanks once more.

vanlife4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hamburg, Germany
Member #

Hi folks,
Robert, great to see you did it home safely and you are better already. And my appreciation to Frederique doing all the pack up und the long drive home!

Event was pretty awesome, nice little overland expo in a good location, met new people, nice chat and of course good food and drinks.

See you all next time

IMG_4723.JPGIMG_4724.JPG
OB Camp

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48