Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington, United States
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Saltsman
Member #

I was able to get a couple of days off and I was able to get out and explore a little. Started out right on the river and made my way into the mountains and into the snow! I had a great time and there is no better way to spend days off than exploring and checking out the views. Below are the areas the photos were taken from.
  • Nooksack River
  • Sumas Mountain
  • Canyon Creek
  • Bald Mountain

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I was able to get a couple of days off and I was able to get out and explore a little. Started out right on the river and made my way into the mountains and into the snow! I had a great time and there is no better way to spend days off than exploring and checking out the views. Below are the areas the photos were taken from.
  • Nooksack River
  • Sumas Mountain
  • Canyon Creek
  • Bald Mountain

Little bit of everything there...thank you for sharing

BlackGSD81

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bellingham
First Name
K
Last Name
B
Shoot me a PM if you're looking to get out again and wouldnt mind a second rig tagging along. I'm relatively inexperienced but have been enjoying getting out and exploring all the fun off 542. Made it pretty far on Canyon Creek a few weeks ago but the slush on top of ice got a little problematic.

Reactions: SaltyYogurtSnek

SaltyYogurtSnek

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington, United States
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Saltsman
Member #

Shoot me a PM if you're looking to get out again and wouldnt mind a second rig tagging along. I'm relatively inexperienced but have been enjoying getting out and exploring all the fun off 542. Made it pretty far on Canyon Creek a few weeks ago but the slush on top of ice got a little problematic.
Of course. I will let you know when I am headed out again. Most of the time it is spur of the moment but I will try and make it a little more planned. I have been trying to get to Church Lake and Bald Lake. Made it to about 4200’ on that last trip to Bald. I bet this rain we have had has helped a lot with snow level. I camped this weekend in the Nooksack and it was about 2’ higher than it has been.

Reactions: BlackGSD81