East Adventure at Portsmouth Island - 05/19/2019

• You may have noticed, things have changed round here! If you would like more information about the recent changes, please visit this post:

Software & Migration Update

• Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!

Jack Houston

Rank I

Member I

Gainesville, VA, USA
Member #

Most people are content with renting a beach house for a week. We're not. Portsmouth island is accessible only by ferry and contains no roads. 4X4 is required as all roads are made of sand. This adventure may not be too extreme, but all who come will enjoy it. On Sunday the 18th we'll meet up and get ferried to the island. From there we'll engage 4X4 and find a suitable campsite for our group. From then on we'll spend the days fishing, swimming, touring the historic town, ripping through the back trails, and relaxing. All are welcome for some or part of the trip. Just plan on camping with the group and getting to know some new people.

View Rally Points
Reactions: NovaBound

Dyrtybyrd

Rank I

Traveler II

Randleman, NC
Member #

I will be in Bermuda for those dates but I hope everyone has a epic time, sounds like great fun. I will have to try that location another time.