Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Not a big deal to most, but a big deal to me. I've been "administrator" since 2010 back in the day when I wasn't sure how the username and real name fields worked in WordPress and Forum software. It just kinda stuck. Tonight I proved that I can still handle change. administrator is now Michael.

As you were, As you were.

This message approved by @Corrie

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

But if we have a problem how do we get it fixed without an administrator? I mean seriously, based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle this could have adverse repercussions in at least eleven dimensions, according to the latest String Theory hypothesis.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
But if we have a problem how do we get it fixed without an administrator? I mean seriously, based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle this could have adverse repercussions in at least eleven dimensions, according to the latest String Theory hypothesis.
No worries. I'm administrator in multiple other dimensions.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I might change my name to Werner Heisenberg, I'm barely holding on in this dimension though, I don't think I could handle anymore. Do beer and 4wd exist in the other dimensions? Not to be used together or in that order though of course.

Anyway, congrats on the name change, not going to lie, it took me a minute when I first joined to connect @administrator with the guy in the YouTube videos named @Michael.

Reactions: Michael