Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I bought the camp more awning for my truck , I didn’t want to ad a fixed awning to my camper so started experimenting with fixing it to the roof , there are fixing points to attach rails but again I didn’t want rails , so I got these giant suckers , my problem is getting up there , Telescopic ladder to the rescue , I like adapting kit to different situations Dual purpose Try the sides next 3A06197F-0053-4620-AC1A-10EDB3384936.jpeg [ATTACH=

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: KD7WCD

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Good job. My life changed when I found an industrial hardware store. Walking the isles and saying, " WOW, I can make that fit" or I need something that does "this".
When I made my awning, it took a bit of looking at stuff before I came up with a winning combo.

Scott

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
SUCKER SYSTEM FAILED , lasted till the wind got up , going to install a cargo tie down track with stailess ring combo ,

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
With mine, I used Stainless Eye Bolts from a marine supply and small stainless Carabiners from Lowes.

Scott

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
With mine, I used Stainless Eye Bolts from a marine supply and small stainless Carabiners from Lowes.

Scott
Scott that was plan A I BOUGHT THEM then Thought about it then thought some more then wasted even more wonga $$$$ On suckers and its me whos the sucker. Going for plan C NOW