Contributor III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Starling
Member #

Hello,

I joined today (member 31676) but I can’t access the member areas of the app and it has me listed as a guest. I’ve clicked the activate account tab in my email but it says there was a problem and the account had already been activated. The app keeps asking me to start my 7 day trial, but I just bought/subscribed the top level package.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

I joined today (member 31676) but I can’t access the member areas of the app and it has me listed as a guest. I’ve clicked the activate account tab in my email but it says there was a problem and the account had already been activated. The app keeps asking me to start my 7 day trial, but I just bought/subscribed the top level package.
My internet is down and I can get to our admin page, can you email support@overlandbound.com and report the problem.

Reactions: Chris Starling

Chris Starling

Rank V

Contributor III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Starling
Member #

Hello,

My internet is down and I can get to our admin page, can you email support@overlandbound.com and report the problem.
Will do, thank you!

Chris Starling

Rank V

Contributor III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Starling
Member #

Hello,

Any luck with this issue? I still can’t access any member area or activate my account. Each time I try to activate it through the email it says it’s already been activated code 94.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Any luck with this issue? I still can’t access any member area or activate my account. Each time I try to activate it through the email it says it’s already been activated code 94.
I will check on it, did you get an answere back from your email to support@overlandbound.com?

Our forum manager @Jim SoG has also reported the problem.

Chris Starling

Rank V

Contributor III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Starling
Member #