Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
We participated at the NORCAL LAND ROVER CLUB over the weekend and we accidentally went to a trail that we thought it was going to easy and chill. 2-3 hours later - i was scraping everywhere so next on my list will a bit of a lift and a side rail which I didn't want. I haven't really seen a side rails that I like. Any recommendation which suspension lifts we should get?
Try Lucky8, they are experts and have good prices. They give hood advise too.

Reactions: AL.WVSN

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
After doing much research, I got myself a 2” lift.

Fox Shocks with ARB HD springs all around. I added a 1” spacer on the back and opted out on the front because I had a feeling that the front might be higher with all the weight on the back...
I know they’re twice more than TF kit but I just read way too many issues that people are having with it...
That was a tough install job. Doable but very tough.

One thing I can say that the ride is night and day difference.. can corner better and just able to handle the weight I have on the truck. I don’t know what the difference between medium and HD springs but these feels a bit soft. I thought it was gonna be a rough heavy duty but it isn’t.

View attachment 123860
Sure looks a lot better and you have learned a lot since your rough start. Congrats !!

Reactions: AL.WVSN