Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

Due our holiday prior to this event I cant go on the sunday to BK to take the hill. I can be there first on the tuesday.
So someone else need to conquer and hold the Hill for us.
Who is going to do so?

Reactions: professorpool

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

An important and up-to-date information on this. The online ticket presale for this year´s expo hast just started. Here you will find the entrance tickets:

Tickets for the camp area can be purchased again this year directly upon arrival.

Bjoern

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Hi all,

We were last here in 2019 (pitched below and behind). We will be arriving in a VW transporter on the morning of Wednesday.

Unfortunately, we cannot arrive earlier than this due to school, so cannot help with marking the pitch.

See you all in a few weeks!

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I will not be in Bad Kissingen this year, because I am invited to another overlander meetup, the annual meeting of the sahara club, which takes place at the same time.

I wish everyone who is going to the Abenteuer Allrad a good and safe journey, a lot of fun and a great expo.

Happy trails,
Bjoern

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Hi all!

Is anyone there yet? Has the hill been secured? :D

We will be arriving in a VW transporter Wednesday morning with a tent also - see you all then!

Nik, Leann (and Josh)

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Hello folks,

Due our holiday prior to this event I cant go on the sunday to BK to take the hill. I can be there first on the tuesday.
So someone else need to conquer and hold the Hill for us.
Who is going to do so?
Had a message from landy Andy he is there but a little to the right.

See you all Wednesday morning

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all I am unsure on the space availability near you all. I am loading up after work today and will be heading down.
Hi Payten,

I'm not there myself but one of the members who are there will certainly look in here in the course of the morning and can then tell you about the place.

To my knowledge, some OB members are again on the small hill of the camp what is opposite the shopping markets. You can find it easily: from the checkin of the camp the hill is on the left hand side (on the other side you see a sewage plant). Very easy to find.

And if there is no more space, I guess they will be happy to move closer together and you will have a place.

Have a good trip and have fun!

Bjoern

Reactions: NotGumby

PaytenD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bernkastel-Kues, Germany
First Name
Payten
Last Name
Dampeer
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Hello all I am unsure on the space availability near you all. I am loading up after work today and will be heading down.
Hi Payten,

I'm not there myself but one of the members who are there will certainly look in here in the course of the morning and can then tell you about the place.

To my knowledge, some OB members are again on the small hill of the camp what is opposite the shopping markets. You can find it easily: from the checkin of the camp the hill is on the left hand side (on the other side you see a sewage plant). Very easy to find.

And if there is no more space, I guess they will be happy to move closer together and you will have a place.

Have a good trip and have fun!

Bjoern
Thank you for that information. My vehicle should stand out a little easily recognizable blue 4runner :)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well if you couldnt find it. It was here.
20220613_204757.jpg
We had most of the hill. Together with some BK friends, like Thomas, Dirk and Tobias. They are there every year and part of the BK family.
As I had a very busy first half year I was tired and all of them nursed me around. I was able to be extremely lazy.
So we had several OB members on the hill.
In random order with their names, not nicknames.
Ruud, Mienebeth, Nik, Leann, Lee, Alan, Valentine, Robin, Fabian, Rhiannon, Andrew, John, Mathias, Stephanie, Tomas, Raven and girlfriend, Graham and more.
We arrived on the monday after a long drive with a little hickup to the car. But going home was really annoying. hickups like at least 6 times.
Ordering new parts was the first I did when I got home.
Arriving on the hill I took out the big Banners and then the campsite was officially Overland Bound.
And after our arrival slowly people came and went. Not everybody was able to stay the whole time. Which is too bad, but then again, space was a bit tight.
During the time there we had great talks around the campfire and during the day. We all mingled and talked to eachother. One big OB family.
20220613_194146.jpg
My little spot.
20220616_161646.jpg
The new generation has also new ideas about Overlanding Rigs.
20220616_161705.jpg
But a big Ford is always a sight to be seen.
20220616_200622.jpg
Tomas was this time Grillmaster and brought some very nice Iberican Porc.
20220616_201425.jpg
The young generation telling the old one what to do. hahahaha
20220616_201504.jpg
And it is always a good thing to be with friends on the hill.

I hope others will add some pictures here as well.

PaytenD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bernkastel-Kues, Germany
First Name
Payten
Last Name
Dampeer
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Well if you couldnt find it. It was here.
View attachment 233672
We had most of the hill. Together with some BK friends, like Thomas, Dirk and Tobias. They are there every year and part of the BK family.
As I had a very busy first half year I was tired and all of them nursed me around. I was able to be extremely lazy.
So we had several OB members on the hill.
In random order with their names, not nicknames.
Ruud, Mienebeth, Nik, Leann, Lee, Alan, Valentine, Robin, Fabian, Rhiannon, Andrew, John, Mathias, Stephanie, Tomas, Raven and girlfriend, Graham and more.
We arrived on the monday after a long drive with a little hickup to the car. But going home was really annoying. hickups like at least 6 times.
Ordering new parts was the first I did when I got home.
Arriving on the hill I took out the big Banners and then the campsite was officially Overland Bound.
And after our arrival slowly people came and went. Not everybody was able to stay the whole time. Which is too bad, but then again, space was a bit tight.
During the time there we had great talks around the campfire and during the day. We all mingled and talked to eachother. One big OB family.
View attachment 233673
My little spot.
View attachment 233674
The new generation has also new ideas about Overlanding Rigs.
View attachment 233675
But a big Ford is always a sight to be seen.
View attachment 233676
Tomas was this time Grillmaster and brought some very nice Iberican Porc.
View attachment 233677
The young generation telling the old one what to do. hahahaha
View attachment 233678
And it is always a good thing to be with friends on the hill.

I hope others will add some pictures here as well.

Hey we made it there and ran into one member but once I tried to get down the trail they had it blocked off so I couldn’t come. I ended up camping with team frontrunner and dometic they were some pretty solid people and I’m sure you could hear the part going all Friday night going into Saturday.

Attachments