Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I will, but basicly I will do Arnhem, Oberhaussen, Dortmund, Kassel, Bad Kissingen
route bad kissingen (2).jpg

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Yes that would be nice. Think for you would be Unna a better place to meet up, as that would be less of a d-tour.
And Iam not that fast with my trailer/Rig combination.
Think I will order a car OLB flag as well.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I can depart Norway at almost any time Christian, I just need to find out how much money I need to save up first.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Take the distance, know how much fuel you need, get around 60 euro's for the campsite, and 35 or so for the show. So, if you like to run it cheap, with dinner and all you can be there for 200 euros plus fuel.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

+ the cost of the ferry which is atleast another 170 euros, I have already (slowly) begun to save up and would love to meet more OB members from other parts of europe.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Yes Ferrie, didnt think about that one, as these days there is a bridge from Sweden to Danmark.
Well, we will see what happens. Hope that you will be there.

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Sounds like a plan is forming.
Not sure yet what days we're travelling out from the UK.
It's around 800 miles (1300km) for us, with a ferry or Eurotunnel to factor in.
I think we're planning on leaving the UK the weekend before the show and make a two week holiday of the trip with stop overs on the way out and back. Probably aiming to get to the show on the Thursday and leave on the Monday or Tuesday,

family-overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

hey Robert, the camp area opens on wednesday (29.05.2018) at noon so you don‘t need to hurry to be there on tuesday.

Gesendet von iPhone mit OB Talk

family-overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

I‘m planning for wednesday afternoon to be there. As it‘s only 400 km for me, i don‘t need to take the whole week of at work.

Gesendet von iPhone mit OB Talk

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Yes I know, but I also know that the first people are there on the saturday before it opens. So, yes, believe me, we have to hurry.
I just want to have a great spot.

Reactions: MazeVX

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

So this is just like last year when they started Thursday and camp area was nearly full at Wednesday evening...
I'm not going to camp there, to much people all around... But I'm going to visit you and check the ob camp!

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

So this is just like last year when they started Thursday and camp area was nearly full at Wednesday evening...
I'm not going to camp there, to much people all around... But I'm going to visit you and check the ob camp!
Must admit, I was considering a camp site near by. But then we'd miss out on the atmosphere.

Reactions: MazeVX

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Must admit, I was considering a camp site near by. But then we'd miss out on the atmosphere.
Yes, exactly. It's nice to meet all the people and I would love to have a big OB Basecamp but hmm... I'm quite sure we can create a event with our central euro members so we can meet up without having to deal with so many people. Hard to tell... Meet others is a good thing but to much people are simply to much...

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I ment a OB event just outside Abenteuer.

And I would like to attend the OTG Rally someday, I just don't know when I'll have the means for it.