Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I'm going to be there, but I don't know when, but there are a few months to figure this out.
It's not far from home for me so I'm more flexible...
I'm sure that a lot of us are going to be there.

family-overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

I‘m also going to be there. it will be a pleasure to meet some other OB members there!

Gesendet von iPhone mit OB Talk

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

WP_20170616_14_06_53_Pro.jpg WP_20170614_18_16_02_Pro.jpg We will be there the whole time. So, like last year I will put up de OLB flag and everyone is welcome to show up.
We had a good time then. So, Iam guessing, it will be great next time as well.
WP_20170614_07_20_46_Pro (2).jpg

vanlife4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hamburg, Germany
Member #

I will be there as well , like this year in a spot with some vw camper mates. Looking forward to meet you there, just the camp area already is worth the visit.

Gesendet von iPhone mit OB Talk

Christian

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Duesseldorf, Germany
Member #

I'm in.

BUT: for having the slightest chance to gather at one point and put up camp, we've to be there super early. I mean SUPER SUPER early. 2016 I arrived there thursday noon, the entire place totallty jampacked. just some muddy lots left by the creek.

Last edited:
Reactions: MazeVX

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Assuming I have the money for the trip, I'll try and make it. (it's roughly a 1340 km trip for me just to get there)

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

The chances of getting space for everyone to camp together will be zero.

the best we're likely to get is one or two together to set up a base camp we can all use to meet at. Given how busy it gets, can I suggest we pick an evening at a certain time, just to try getting as many of us as possible in one spot, if only for an hour say.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I think that to be together and set a place for other rigs isnt a thing which will be allowed. And I think it is way easier to have a place were we can meet instead of having a area were we all can stand together. Actually, I have seen this with other groups and it makes things not better.
Just meet up there at ne spot and dont worry if not everyone is in the same place there.
And nobody will be there the whole mile, so people come and go, so just meet up and see what happens.

Reactions: Kraut4x4 and MazeVX

Christian

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Duesseldorf, Germany
Member #

idea:
1. if there is a group of at least 3 or more of us at one camp spot, that's the gathering point
2. if 1. doesn't apply, we'll find a public spot at the exhibition area.
would prefer the 1st option ...

Last edited:

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well, like I said, I had a great spot the last two years, and last year I had the OLB flag out and people did find me.
Like David and Marco from the UK/Scotland. And some others.
So, as I will be there on the tuesday, and will probarly be able to pick again that spot, I think the others that will be there can come and join.

Reactions: MazeVX

Christian

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Duesseldorf, Germany
Member #

So, as I will be there on the tuesday, and will probarly be able to pick again that spot, I think the others that will be there can come and join.
let me know your route in time, maybe you'll be driving by where I live and I could tag along..

maybe others like you joey could tag along too, or meet with robert on your way down. IF you would go that early and depart in norway on monday O_O