AA1PR Yukon Build and Adventures OB#325

• HTML tutorial
E

expeditionnorth

little Mikes water pump went in the jeep last friday, sunday I gave him a hand replacing it, now I remember why I hate....
monday we did some trail cruising together

20161024_104124.jpg
20161024_102110.jpg
20161024_102121.jpg
20161024_102133.jpg
20161024_104206.jpg

E

expeditionnorth

This was a really great post.

I'm stuck on "installed a reverse alarm for the neighbor kid that likes to ride behind me as I'm backing up, he thinks its a game".
Haahahahaha.
Thanks
My son thought it was one of our best rides together
Yes they finally moved, never understood why you would want to dart behind a suv for fun

Reactions: RaggedViking
E

expeditionnorth

Decided I wanted to hide another geocache up in the mountains

so off I went to a spot I scoped out on the delorme topo program

I decided it was going to be a guardrail cache, these seem to be popular among the geocachers

I then did some sight seeing on a trail I wanted to do during the 2013 GMC4x4.com Tour, the road was snow covered and loaded with ice underneath the rig keep wanting to slide its rear over the crown of the road and into the snow banks, but got some good shots off the cell I thought

2004 Subby

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey AA1PR, KF5VGJ here. I've caught you in one of the other forums but I don't recall which one. I wanted to ask you where you ran your wires for the lights on your roof rack. I'm mounting about 6 lights plus a bar and haven't really figured out what route to run the wires to the engine bay (where I'll put the relays). Appreciate any info and/or pics. Thanks!

E

expeditionnorth

so it appears my rig is beginning to show its age
2004 GMC Yukon DTC / Error Code B0041 All GM's 1999-2006
& some O2 Sensors and Impact Sensor Replacements

AA1PR

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Vermont Mountains
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Parie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA1PR
how do I get my expedition north account reopened

sent email requests & nothing

back here under amateur callsign

AA1PR

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Vermont Mountains
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Parie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA1PR
sorry for all the empty posts, I cant afford to pay photobucket & now years later all my photos have been deleted