96 Land Rover Discovery Build

• HTML tutorial

96discovery

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sunday the 5th of June, should work out for me as well.

That will give me time to get it out of storage for you.

I'll PM you my personal information, and we'll call it tentative for now, yeah?

Looks like Florence is our halfway point, if you wanted to meet up. Then it wouldn't be an eight hour trip for either of us.

As for the graphics, that would be awesome, but I'm not sure right now what I'd want done up. I am deploying in July, and won't be around to do anything with the rig while I am away. Maybe once I get back, but then I'll be getting ready to move back to Washington.

I appreciate the consideration, though.
Sounds great. When you get back and want some decals you gust let me know I ship all over the US

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Reactions: Gnasher_PNW

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Thanks. I'm REALY happy with it. I wanted something a little louder than stock without it being ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
Sounds great! I put a Borla on my 95 RRC a long time ago and love the growl it gave her. The lifetime warranty was also nice, as they just replaced it for me more than a decade later. You're in NC, correct? You should hook up with the Carolina Rover Owner Club (CROC) if you haven't already

For the death wobble, did you check your rod ends? You may also want to check the pre-load in the swivel pins. Download RAVE if you don't already have it.

96discovery

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sounds great! I put a Borla on my 95 RRC a long time ago and love the growl it gave her. The lifetime warranty was also nice, as they just replaced it for me more than a decade later. You're in NC, correct? You should hook up with the Carolina Rover Owner Club (CROC) if you haven't already

For the death wobble, did you check your rod ends? You may also want to check the pre-load in the swivel pins. Download RAVE if you don't already have it.
Thanks for the advice and I will check out that club. The steering dampener fixed the wobble then I blew out my transfer case[emoji30] and now my truck only moves when the differential is locked. Just dropped it at the shop and they are going to install the new one this week.