Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

Congratulations on the birth of your son @Cody_Gorsuch!

Elk Creek Cafe is a great before, during, and/or after stop.

Welcome to Overland Bound and the East region from northeast Pa! Always nice to see a fellow Pennsylvanian. Look forward to meeting you out there so keep your eye on the events calendar for things going in our region. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask.

It’s been my intention to start doing small group (QUOTE]

I will definitely keep an eye out for posts pertaining to meetups and I’ll definitely be sure to check out Elk Creek Cafe.

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

I got lucky the day I took my current avatar pic: lease roads are almost never open, and this day, a whole slew of them were. Looking forward to some warmth soon to get out again.
I went today and rode a little bit of the trails near the Kinzua Dam and Westline. They are pretty sloppy and muddy, but definitely doable. From what I could see, all the gates were open. Some pretty nice camping spots too.

utherjorge

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Warren, PA
Member #

I went today and rode a little bit of the trails near the Kinzua Dam and Westline. They are pretty sloppy and muddy, but definitely doable. From what I could see, all the gates were open. Some pretty nice camping spots too.
I have to get another of my vehicles inspected the next couple of days but i hope to have my toy up and running this weekend. Let me know if you want to try to find trouble.

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

I have to get another of my vehicles inspected the next couple of days but i hope to have my toy up and running this weekend. Let me know if you want to try to find trouble.
Well, I’ve gotta work all weekend, but we should definitely hit up some trails soon. I’ve been kinda messing around trying to find a good loop of more “off the grid” roads around the area to make an official trip out of ya know. That way we could have a group of us take it and camp and stuff.

Reactions: utherjorge

utherjorge

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Warren, PA
Member #

You're killing me, dude: I was game for some mud, too, today! Where did you take this?

Next Saturday looks like 53 degrees as of now; rain, though. Let me know if you can get free Saturday or Sunday next week!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

You're killing me, dude: I was game for some mud, too, today! Where did you take this?

Next Saturday looks like 53 degrees as of now; rain, though. Let me know if you can get free Saturday or Sunday next week!
I was only out for about an hour with the girl and the dog before I had to go into work. But, it’s a local road that everyone here calls Dump Run. Tons of random old gas lines and old roads. I’m up there all the time roaming around. Thinking about doing some camping next weekend if the forecast stays nice out, I’ll definitely let ya know and we can go out and find some fun.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

utherjorge

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Warren, PA
Member #

Well, I’ve gotta work all weekend, but we should definitely hit up some trails soon. I’ve been kinda messing around trying to find a good loop of more “off the grid” roads around the area to make an official trip out of ya know. That way we could have a group of us take it and camp and stuff.
I'm a teacher, so after June, I can be free on the weekday lol

Reactions: jishman1