• HTML tutorial

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
My group (2 guys, 1 truck) should be arriving in the afternoon or early evening tomorrow. If you're going to run any trails during the day Friday, don't wait for me.

@Jeffrey Dill Have you decided which trails we'll be running for sure? I'm down for any thing other than hanging out at camp, so any trails I missed, or that you aren't necessarily planning on taking the group down, may be I can check out on my own later Friday night. Depends on what my bro wants to do.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
My group (2 guys, 1 truck) should be arriving in the afternoon or early evening tomorrow. If you're going to run any trails during the day Friday, don't wait for me.

@Jeffrey Dill Have you decided which trails we'll be running for sure? I'm down for any thing other than hanging out at camp, so any trails I missed, or that you aren't necessarily planning on taking the group down, may be I can check out on my own later Friday night. Depends on what my bro wants to do.
Unfortunately, it's looking like I might not be making it. I've been sick the last couple days and not feeling any better. Hopefully I can rally by tomorrow. I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow afternoon.

As for trails, I'd recommend either Gorges or Musterground.

Reactions: DintDobbs

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Jeffrey Dill Aw, no! I hope you get well soon.

Thanks for the recommendations, I scoped out the trails mentioned in the details on a map and will definitely try to run them together, even if you can't make it out.

TLC-Overland

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Unfortunately, it's looking like I might not be making it. I've been sick the last couple days and not feeling any better. Hopefully I can rally by tomorrow. I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow afternoon.

As for trails, I'd recommend either Gorges or Musterground.
Hi Jeffrey, hope you feel better soon. We would love to have with us this weekend but health is everything so take care of yourself first.

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Sorry you couldn’t make it. Just got here and I’ll take site #7 Jeffrey if that’s OK. Let me know if you want me to Venmo you for the site. Thanks
All yours and no money needed. :smile:

You guys have freaking beautiful weather this weekend. Enjoy it!

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Jeffrey Dill Feel better soon, guy! Thanks for getting me out here though, couldn't have asked for better weather and the sights on the way were awesome! I'm unloading the toy now and will be over at the State Park later (if I'm allowed in this late!)

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
No, we didn't camp at the park, we rented a room nearby. We just returned from Natural Bridge hiking trail and are at Jocassee Visitor Center.