Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Haven't posted on this thread in a while, but here is baby!View attachment 135363View attachment 135364View attachment 135366
Yes indeed,....... you have a very nice kitted-out 4 Runner. F/R bumpers are just what I would want on a TOY like you have. The Propane and water/fuel can setup with the dual swing-outs are mounted they way I would do it. The only change would be to preferably move the Hi-Lyft jack behind the spare, or secondly, up on the side rack/basket area. This, because I have read about the bull-bar jack bolts shearing where you have it mounted, and coming back into the windshield in a severe accident.

It looks like your winch is nicely tucked back in, and the front bumper does not have the extreme BULGE, some Bull-Bumpers have. Great Look!
What brands were used in your build?

PS. The rock sliders you have also give good versatility for protection and as a egress step. The hoops are what better designed sliders have, as they push your side body panels away from damage when clearance is minimal.

Reactions: Magic Mike

G8TR05

Rank III

Steward III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Harden
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
How did you find out they were selling? I figured they would sell locally like they did with their old Tacoma.
Clay responded to one of my posts on XO's YouTube page. If you check out Garmin's website, you can find the video of Rufio, and someone posted photos of Apollo on this forum.

Ken3express

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oregon, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Garrison
Member #

In my opinion, voodoo blue and calvary blue are the best colors. Ever... If only Toyota had offered them for the 4th gen 4Runner.
I agree 100%, I tried to find a new Calvary Blue in late 2018 and couldn't find one within 500 miles so I went with Voodoo and love it!!!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Yes indeed,....... you have a very nice kitted-out 4 Runner. F/R bumpers are just what I would want on a TOY like you have. The Propane and water/fuel can setup with the dual swing-outs are mounted they way I would do it. The only change would be to preferably move the Hi-Lyft jack behind the spare, or secondly, up on the side rack/basket area. This, because I have read about the bull-bar jack bolts shearing where you have it mounted, and coming back into the windshield in a severe accident.

It looks like your winch is nicely tucked back in, and the front bumper does not have the extreme BULGE, some Bull-Bumpers have. Great Look!
What brands were used in your build?

PS. The rock sliders you have also give good versatility for protection and as a egress step. The hoops are what better designed sliders have, as they push your side body panels away from damage when clearance is minimal.
Front Bumper: Demello Off Road (Riverside, Ca)
Rear Bumper: Brute Force Fabrication (Fresno, Ca)
Rock Sliders: Califabrication (Carmichael, Ca)

Thank you for the compliments on my build, it taken about a year and three months. What I like the most about it is I did all the work myself, short of the Front & Rear ARB air locker and 4:88 re-gear install.

Initially I wanted to mount my Hi-Lift on the rear bumper, but there is really nowhere to mount it and I use to have it up on the rear of my rack but I'm trying to keep weight below the center of gravity... I found the bull bar mount at @Agency6 and it is super beefy, it will have to be one heck of a crash to sheer off the bolts, besides I don't drive fast anymore!!!