4Runner Owners Registry

• HTML tutorial

Tuan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston, TX, USA
Member #

Brought home a brand new 2018 TRD off road premium back in June 2018. (Well you know the GMC christmas commercial where the dude buys a red truck presumably for his wife and black truck for himself... and his wife runs to the black one and says "I love it" repeatedly?) That's kinda what happened to me, except I only bought 1 truck...PRESUMABLY for me. So..long story/short I got fridge for her back in August, and just put in a 3" lift with the full ARB bp-51's over the new year. Did a body mount chop for her too. Hey... at least I get to drive it on the weekends. And during adventures. Rock sliders and dual battery set up next.. hopefully before the kids get off for spring break.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Brought home a brand new 2018 TRD off road premium back in June 2018. (Well you know the GMC christmas commercial where the dude buys a red truck presumably for his wife and black truck for himself... and his wife runs to the black one and says "I love it" repeatedly?) That's kinda what happened to me, except I only bought 1 truck...PRESUMABLY for me. So..long story/short I got fridge for her back in August, and just put in a 3" lift with the full ARB bp-51's over the new year. Did a body mount chop for her too. Hey... at least I get to drive it on the weekends. And during adventures. Rock sliders and dual battery set up next.. hopefully before the kids get off for spring break.
And I'm sure she loves you each time you buy her things for "her" truck...LOL... I do the say for my wife. :tonguewink: waiting for the rear bumper to come in this month for her.

Reactions: Tuan

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

hahahha Same story over here, but I don't get to drive it on the weekends.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Which sliders and dual setup are you going with?

Grey Ghost

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Trinity Florida, USA
Member #

2019 TRD Pro. Just getting started with this one. So far tint , arb diff breather, ram mount for phone, I’ve got a Raingler attic net and RSG sliders on order. The SPOD is getting here sometime today waiting on the fedx truck now. Lift and tires will be next, just gotta figure out which lift to go with so many choices and I only want to do it once.

Attachments

Tuan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston, TX, USA
Member #

Which sliders and dual setup are you going with?
Shockworks is local, but SSO makes one that flares toward the rear part of the rocker panel that the kids could use as a step as far as sliders go. At that time I wasn't even considering a dual battery system so I picked up an Odyssey series 34 battery in August to go along with the fridge. Had I known, I might have gone with the genesis set up with the dual series 25.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Shockworks is local, but SSO makes one that flares toward the rear part of the rocker panel that the kids could use as a step as far as sliders go. At that time I wasn't even considering a dual battery system so I picked up an Odyssey series 34 battery in August to go along with the fridge. Had I known, I might have gone with the genesis set up with the dual series 25.
The Genesis is what I’m considering.... just want to get some armor first. My rack is ordered and sliders are next on the list.

Reactions: Tuan