San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Fresno Ca, 2017 TRD. My first post here aside from the new member forum quite some time ago. Only mods so far are RCI rock sliders and RCI Aluminum Skid plates. Already purchased an Icon Stage 7 that will be installed in the next few days. Anyone here in the central valley area want to go wheeling some time send me a msg. Not to good at the about me stuff lolView attachment 75064View attachment 75065View attachment 75066View attachment 75067View attachment 75068View attachment 75069
You are going to love that stage 7! Congratulations!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
And suspension. I'm trying to get some ideas
Take a look at TOYTEC, I did the TOYTEC BOSS 2.5 kit, with SPC UCA’s for my 5th Gen 4Runner. Took it out to Death Valley the 1st through 6th and it worked great!

07V84WD

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Louisiana
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Hoof
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GIY
Service Branch
Navy
Take a look at TOYTEC, I did the TOYTEC BOSS 2.5 kit, with SPC UCA’s for my 5th Gen 4Runner. Took it out to Death Valley the 1st through 6th and it worked great!
Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.[emoji2]

07V84WD

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Louisiana
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Hoof
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GIY
Service Branch
Navy
I've heard people complain about road noise with Prinsu racks on Tacoma's but I've barely noticed.
Cool. I like the price on prinsu racks better than some of the other name brands. On your lift how hard was it to remove XTREAS and install the new system. Sorry for all the questions [emoji2]

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Cool. I like the price on prinsu racks better than some of the other name brands. On your lift how hard was it to remove XTREAS and install the new system. Sorry for all the questions [emoji2]
I put my TOYTEC BOSS 2.5 suspension lift in myself and it was pretty straight forward! The hardest part was removing the factory UCA’s. 4Runners don’t have leaf springs so not sure about that part.

jimmynotjim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Three month old Off Road Premium, recently transplanted to San Diego. Not much for mods yet, still breaking it in to be sure of what I want. I did move my rear storage system over from the 05 I had previously.

After a month of living in California we finally sought out some dirt on our way home from camping on Palomar Mountain all weekend. Handled just fine and making me think I can hold off on the serious stuff till I know I need it.

View attachment 76195

Diesel_Dragon

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yorktown Va
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello everyone. Recently lost my FJ, insurance totaled it out. So back into a 4Runner. This is my second one, first 4Runner was a 3rd gen which it’s frame rusted out, my new is a 2011 5th Gen. I am loving it and it is all stock. So blank canvas as to what I want to do to it.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello everyone. Recently lost my FJ, insurance totaled it out. So back into a 4Runner. This is my second one, first 4Runner was a 3rd gen which it’s frame rusted out, my new is a 2011 5th Gen. I am loving it and it is all stock. So blank canvas as to what I want to do to it.
Sorry about the FJ Diesel, but welcome back! [emoji12]