Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

nice set up. is this your daily ride and fi so how does she handle as a daily ride?
I have a company work truck for my daily driver. but when I get home this is what I drive every where. The stage 7 has dials for ride stiffness. 1 soft 10 hard. 10 for the highway works great. I love it it is amazing!

Luis

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Geigel
Member #

was it a kit or did u put this together from different pieces? do you adjust it from the socks or from cab?

Zaq

Rank III

Advocate II

Cant believe Ive missed this thread.
Anyways, heres mine.

2011 SR5.
-Toytec Boss 2.5 3" lift
-Icon "overland" heavy duty 3" rear coils
-Shrockworks full skids
-Pelfreybilt Sliders
-Prinsu Design Full length roof rack w/ cheap amazon lightbar
-ARB on board air compressor-Custom built underhood mount
- Custom homebuild drawer system in the rear
-Stealth Custom Series "Stealth 6" in Dark Bronze
-285/70 BFG KO2's

Still LOTS planned to do. Hopefully some big changes coming sooner than later. Maybe once I get into some bigger cooler stuff with it Ill post a build thread. Have some pretty cool plans for it coming up.
DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0070.JPG thumbnail_20170528_124935.jpg thumbnail_20170529_150817.jpg thumbnail_20170530_134322.jpg thumbnail_20170527_202943.jpg

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

New forum/OB member. I've driven Toyota's most of my adult life, with three Taco's, and just picked up second 4Runner last week. Happy to have found this community, and a rejuvenated desire to get back out and explore.

Getting appropriate tires put on Monday (275/70 KO2's) and will pick up some sliders and underbelly protection. We're a family of four, so a roof rack for added cargo space. Got an ARB portable compressor and now working on some recovery gear (Maxtrax, straps, recovery points/D-rings). That's it, for now. Gonna take the family out on trips and see what other mods will be useful or help us do what we want to do more efficiently.

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

Hey guys, just found this thread. Here's my 4runner Apollo. Feel free to follow me @kawroverland on instagram you can see pictures of the car and trips I take on there!! All credit to the guys over at XO for this amazing build that I was lucky enough to come upon!

-Warn Zeon platinum winch
-General grabber tires
-All around rigid lights
-CBI back bumper
-Eezi awn RTT
-Eezi awn awning
-Bushwackers
-Icon stage seven suspension
-Eezi awn K9 roof rack

Last edited:

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Hey guys, just found this thread. Here's my 4runner Apollo. Feel free to follow me @kawroverland on instagram you can see pictures of the car and trips I take on there!! All credit to the guys over at XO for this amazing build that I was lucky enough to come upon!

-Warn Zeon platinum winch
-General grabber tires
-All around rigid lights
-CBI back bumper
-Eezi awn RTT
-Icon stage seven suspension
-Eezi awn K9 roof rack
So we found the lucky owner! I always wondered where Apollo ended up - what an amazing rig to own, really one of a kind with the history and story behind it. Congrats!

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

So we found the lucky owner! I always wondered where Apollo ended up - what an amazing rig to own, really one of a kind with the history and story behind it. Congrats!
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! He really is a beautiful rig, I've only had him for a little over a month and I am the happiest I can be when I'm in that cockpit. I drove him back from Bozeman to NY and enjoyed it thoroughly!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

2017 TRD Off-road
Mods to date:
Baja Rack with rear hatch ladder
C4 Fabrication Sliders
Passenger seat and rear cargo covers (to protect from dog claws)
Other little mods I can't think of right now...
Future Mods:
BFG KO2 in 275 70 17
Skids (still debating which ones I want)
C4 Fabrication front bumper with winch
How do you like your Baja Rack? Uses fuel? Heavy?

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

How do you like your Baja Rack? Uses fuel? Heavy?

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app
I love the BajaRack so far! I haven’t noticed any gas mileage difference since I got it in April. If I remember correctly, it weighs between 80-90 pounds total. It is a solid one piece design with a pretty sturdy powder coat. So far I haven’t noticed any bare metal or rust on it as of yet, but it is kept in a garage to prevent weather damage. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: MBroenkow

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
2001 4runner with some mods, our main trip vehicle.

Wife's 2003 V8 for her daily. Eats lots of gas so I may find her different toyota.

Ive worked on mainly yotas for a living for a long time. You can see my 4runner and usual work related stuff on IG @cam_toyota_tech

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

neverclean

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Indiana
Just joined OB today, glad I found the other T4Rs already lol. Still getting started with my runner, slow build until I have time to adventure.

2006 T4R Ltd (wife wanted heated seats, who am I to argue lol) V8
Toytec/Bilstein 3" lift
255 70 18 because I like the skinny tires
Rago Fabrication molle rack on the way
Will be ordering a Prinsu roof rack soon to replace my Walmart special
Still working on various small mods for adventure rides

T4R.jpg