4Runner Owners Registry

• HTML tutorial

JsinLegacy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingman, AZ
Member #

Not usually a black fan but yours looks really clean! Love it.
Thanks. Its has a metallic finish (they call its midnight black metal it seems) so at certain angles it will have a blueish hue

Need to get the rails on the roof rack wrapped so that its completely blacked out

SAFETYRUNNER

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHZ939
Not to sound redundant, but can't have too many of a good thing.

2016 Trail; AR172 Baja wheels; BFG (C-rated) KO2s 265/70/17; lots of rescue gear; sleeping deck being built; trail scrapes and nicks all custom; lo pro front bumper and rock sliders seem the next logical steps.

My wife says I can't park for sh*t. I think it looks great like this...

Rebel Browncoat

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Flagstaff, Arizona
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Custodio
Member #

I have bilstein 5125 and ome891 for the springs. 285s fit good ran them 5 years now lol still going strong. I did rear sway delete

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using OB Talk mobile app
Too funny! I'm already running this rear setup but I still have my sway bar connected. You mentioned that you wish you went a different route with rear set up, or is it set up the way you want it now? The 891s holding up well with the bumper and other extra weight?

4gunner

Rank 0

Contributor I

calgary
Member #

Too funny! I'm already running this rear setup but I still have my sway bar connected. You mentioned that you wish you went a different route with rear set up, or is it set up the way you want it now? The 891s holding up well with the bumper and other extra weight?
That's the problem .... sagging a bit. Still great but I would say I've lost half an inch .... I want that half back lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Rebel Browncoat