Bonsall, CA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Rehder
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7DUG
PatriotTR4, thanks for posting great gear links. We recently purchased 2019 OFFROAD 4R and I have been searching for accessories and parts. Very impressed with C4 fabrication, especially the rear bumpers. Sliders have been ordered and now researching roof racks. Leaning towards BajaRacks because they suit our needs.

Reactions: PatriotT4R

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

PatriotTR4, thanks for posting great gear links. We recently purchased 2019 OFFROAD 4R and I have been searching for accessories and parts. Very impressed with C4 fabrication, especially the rear bumpers. Sliders have been ordered and now researching roof racks. Leaning towards BajaRacks because they suit our needs.
I agree C4 is absolutely fantastic with a huge line of great products. Baja rack's falls into the same category, they have so many options, accessories and parts to choose from for every Imaginable set-up. Will you be going for the mesh bottom?

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

I agree C4 is absolutely fantastic with a huge line of great products. Baja rack's falls into the same category, they have so many options, accessories and parts to choose from for every Imaginable set-up. Will you be going for the mesh bottom?
Forgot to mention that I also have an excel spreadsheet with the links to the actual parts I've chosen not just the web page. It works for me so I can refer back to the list and compare pictures, options, pricing and has the part numbers. Unfortunately, I can not upload it to the forum page because its in excel format, which is easy to filter if I need to find something specific quickly. I could send it to you via email. I know some people are weird with posting emails its up to you.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Forgot to mention that I also have an excel spreadsheet with the links to the actual parts I've chosen not just the web page. It works for me so I can refer back to the list and compare pictures, options, pricing and has the part numbers. Unfortunately, I can not upload it to the forum page because its in excel format, which is easy to filter if I need to find something specific quickly. I could send it to you via email. I know some people are weird with posting emails its up to you.

Off Trail Yeti

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Bonsall, CA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Rehder
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7DUG
Fantastic [emoji106]. That would save me a lot of time and help with researching. We just picked up the T4R last week. We still use are TLC in the cooler months but the old R-12 freon AC works but steals power from the engine. Do not want to switch over to R-134, too much $$$. You can send your Excel sheet to offtrailyeti@gmail.com. thanks Doug

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Fantastic [emoji106]. That would save me a lot of time and help with researching. We just picked up the T4R last week. We still use are TLC in the cooler months but the old R-12 freon AC works but steals power from the engine. Do not want to switch over to R-134, too much $$$. You can send your Excel sheet to offtrailyeti@gmail.com. thanks Doug
Hey Doug, just sent the excel sheet …. hope this works for you and you can always add to or take away from.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Thanks for the ideas!

Suggestion: what if instead of posting the excel file, you move it to google sheets? So that then you can just post the link and everyone else can see it and edit (if you allow it).

Let me know and if you want I can help you with that [emoji1362]

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Thanks for the ideas!

Suggestion: what if instead of posting the excel file, you move it to google sheets? So that then you can just post the link and everyone else can see it and edit (if you allow it).

Let me know and if you want I can help you with that [emoji1362]
Sure if you know how to do that stuff go nuts Brother!!