Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Schererville, IN
First Name
Dingo
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

In the second owner and most know what consists in a 100 series. I'm the 2nd owner and she's got 413k as of today (1-23). Recently did a full stage 0. Timing. Water pump. Wheel bearings. Driver CV axle. All 4 brakes to Brembos. Changed.

Here's some stock flex shots. Was spraying the RTT down with some tent spray and couldn't help myself after I saw the forklift. fluids.

And now some camping shots.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using OB Talk mobile app

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

That's a couple weeks ago. Here's a recent one of a cold start this morning and where my rpms were. Since my buddy was looking at one to purchase and asked to see mine.

Impressive. And I thought my 2003 pathfinder was nice. Yours takes it to a whole new level. Have you had to do any major work to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingo_boy_explore

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Schererville, IN
First Name
Dingo
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Impressive. And I thought my 2003 pathfinder was nice. Yours takes it to a whole new level. Have you had to do any major work to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Just did the timing, water pump, valve covers, and changed the rest of the fluids. I reckon it'll run for another 200k at least.

Dingo_boy_explore

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Schererville, IN
First Name
Dingo
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Went out with a buddy today to test the tires. They have seen everything except sand. They suck so bad in sand....lol. But, boy, oh boy do they grip and dig. I keep having problems uploading my images, its saying theyre to large...But detail is key

Attachments