Enthusiast III

Eureka, CA, USA
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Manzanilla
Member #

Hi all,
We ware in CA, South Bay - San Jose and are selling our 3.8 Gallon WaterPORT. We tested it out but never took on the road as we changed our rig to have onboard water.
asking $100 on Craigslist but are giving 20% discount to Overland Bound members, just contact me here or at Rothrock_john@att.net if you are interested.

This is also posted on craigs list, but for the full amount. So to be sure I'm not violating any community rules. You can contact us from this platform if you are interested and still get the discount :)
here are some photos of the waterPORT - super good condition, "like new".

Attachments

Last edited:

Wakebaby1

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Snohomish, WA, USA
First Name
Toney
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Hi all,
We ware in CA, South Bay - San Jose and are selling our 3.8 Gallon WaterPORT. We tested it out but never took on the road as we changed our rig to have onboard water.
asking $100 on Craigslist but are giving 20% discount to Overland Bound members, just contact me here or at Rothrock_john@att.net if you are interested.

This is also posted on craigs list, but for the full amount. So to be sure I'm not violating any community rules. You can contact us from this platform if you are interested and still get the discount :)
here are some photos of the waterPORT - super good condition, "like new".
I am interested in your water port if it’s still available.