Launch Member

Influencer II

College Station, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Please join us as we embark on our second regional offroad and overland trip. The trip starts at the rally point in Albuquerque, NM, taking a northern route up and through Colorado into the city of Montrose, CO. From there we will be taking The Rimrocker trail into Moab, UT. We will spend a few days in Moab traversing moderate trails before continuing our trip into the Arches and Canyonland National Parks. The trip concludes with stops at the Grand Canyon and Sedona, AZ.

Swag Engineer

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Please join us as we embark on our second regional offroad and overland trip…

That is an epic trip! It is a month away, so I should be able to plan for 2 weeks off… (Actually 3 since it will take me 3 days to get to the start and 2 more days to get home after the end.). It’s so tempting, but I should probably beg off and let someone else join. Man, I am so jealous right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medcomm

Medcomm

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

College Station, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Please join us as we embark on our second regional offroad and overland trip…

That is an epic trip! It is a month away, so I should be able to plan for 2 weeks off… (Actually 3 since it will take me 3 days to get to the start and 2 more days to get home after the end.). It’s so tempting, but I should probably beg off and let someone else join. Man, I am so jealous right now.
We still have plenty of room if you can get the time off!