Launch Member

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Reeve
Member #

Looking forward to your build. I have a 2017 Outback that I would like to raise 1.5 to 2 inches and go from there.

Reactions: AJTrekkin

AJTrekkin

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

San Marcos, CA, USA
First Name
AJ
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Installed my Readylift along with my wheels and tires from Discount. Only issue I had was the wheel weights were rubbing against the caliper. Took it back to Discount and they got it all fixed!
The wheels are Black Rhino Units in 15x7 +15 and the tires are Falken Wildpeak AT3W in a 235/75r15. Definitely rubs a bit! 9959C76E-58EF-4E48-880D-19BCAF325CBC.jpeg

Last edited:

Prstone50

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Laramie, WY, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Stone
Installed my Readylift along with my wheels and tires from Discount. Only issue I had was the wheel weights were rubbing against the caliper. Took it back to Discount and they got it all fixed!
The wheels are Black Rhino Units in 15x7 +15 and the tires are Falken Wildpeak AT3W in a 235/75r15. Definitely rubs a bit! View attachment 151810
Wow ! I bet it does rub just a teeny tiny bit :) Those Rims look sweet ! Let us know how it handles, speeds, mpg or any other entertaining info. Going to go research the lift and tires now :)

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Great wheel and tire combo had the same offset on both my foresters , they didn’t rub on my 2018 but had to get creative with trimming and hammering the inner wheel well to get them to clear on my 03 . The larger tire really does help a lot when aired down to soak up the bumps on a subi

AJTrekkin

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

San Marcos, CA, USA
First Name
AJ
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Great wheel and tire combo had the same offset on both my foresters , they didn’t rub on my 2018 but had to get creative with trimming and hammering the inner wheel well to get them to clear on my 03 . The larger tire really does help a lot when aired down to soak up the bumps on a subi
Definitely. The difference in the wheel and tire setup off road is a night and day difference.