Harper

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlantic beach, FL
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Harper
If you do camp at Mullins mine just watch out for nails and crap like that, people have dropped stuff in front of mines to keep people out I guess
Yeah i saw someone posted that they saw like 10,000 when they were there and picked up a ton with a magnet.on top of that.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

Newer Member. I would like to get in on this. My rig is stock currently, (Ram Rebel '20) . I won't be beating it to death but rather being a Diva, as it hasn't quite tipped 2k miles. If it'd be better not to attend, speak now, I don't want to be a burden. Otherwise, I will plan on being there. If possible, can someone put the link up for the FB group. I was unable to find the event.

Reactions: Harper

Harper

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlantic beach, FL
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Harper
Newer Member. I would like to get in on this. My rig is stock currently, (Ram Rebel '20) . I won't be beating it to death but rather being a Diva, as it hasn't quite tipped 2k miles. If it'd be better not to attend, speak now, I don't want to be a burden. Otherwise, I will plan on being there. If possible, can someone put the link up for the FB group. I was unable to find the event.

jazzy13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Newport, RI, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Azbill
Member #

Nice rig, should be fun to drive on the trail...just be advised that there may be some narrow sections with protruding branches that may scratch/cause pin-striping to side of truck.

Reactions: GhostfaceRebel35

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey guys just a update I haven't been on the trails but I know how this area holds water and its more then likely a str mess. You guys can do whatever you want obviously but I would hate for you to drive all that way for nothing. My group has been pushing our Red River gorge trip back since late January. Either way good luck and be safe.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

Nice rig, should be fun to drive on the trail...just be advised that there may be some narrow sections with protruding branches that may scratch/cause pin-striping to side of truck.

I am slightly anal about that, so a machete, axe, and small chainsaw stay with me. Even in the old rig. Take a little time and make it better for everyone. I don’t cut down trees or blaze new trails, but keep the ones I run nice and clean (as much as possible and within the areas laws).

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

Hey someone managed to post the link. I'm not getting notifications on to talk, and my tapatalk is also screwed. You are certainly welcome to join. There are bypasses if we dont want to do the hard stuff, and push comes to shove pecan split and rejoin where they come back together...

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hate to beat a dead horse guys, but I just got a email from my campgrounds I had reserved in mid april stating they are closing down effective today till May 19th. Its a kY and TN state park so Im figuring they will all be closed. Either way it has rained almost non stop the last few days so trails would suck anyway BE SAFE