2020 Spring Run Kentucky Adventure Trail

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Overland_Serenity

Rank V

Traveler I

Middleburg Florida
Member #

A partner and I are putting together a pretty epic trip for March 20-30 2020. We plan to spend 2 days hitting the highlights of the Bourbon Distillery Trail, and then dropping in and doing a large portion of the Kentucky Adventure Trail. We are still in the planning phases obviously, but we already have Rogue Overland on board to join us and several other people have expressed interest as well. We are trying to get a pretty decent sized group together, and are planning some pretty cool stuff for this trip. Anyone interested leave a post and I will update this thread as the planning moves ahead. Hope to see Y'all on the trails!

Tupenny

Rank VI
Supporter

Enthusiast I

Longwood, Florida
Member #

Interested! I currently live in Florida and travel to Lexington every other week for work. I'm thinking to be settled into KY by then; this would be an awesome start.

Overland_Serenity

Rank V

Traveler I

Middleburg Florida
Member #

Interested! I currently live in Florida and travel to Lexington every other week for work. I'm thinking to be settled into KY by then; this would be an awesome start.
Awesome! I'm in Jacksonville. I will definitely be keeping this thread updated as we get farther along in the planning process. This whole thing started in the Florida frontier club, and there is an open invite there as well, but we are planning on putting an invite up on FB after we get a little farther along. If you are ever looking to get out around here I go as often as I can as well.

Tupenny

Rank VI
Supporter

Enthusiast I

Longwood, Florida
Member #

Awesome! I'm in Jacksonville. I will definitely be keeping this thread updated as we get farther along in the planning process. This whole thing started in the Florida frontier club, and there is an open invite there as well, but we are planning on putting an invite up on FB after we get a little farther along. If you are ever looking to get out around here I go as often as I can as well.
I'm in Longwood, def interested in getting out more. So far I've only been out on the Citrus run with the TrailStompers (enjoyed every minute).

I hear great things about Ocala. My interest are not so much technicality and crawling as much as getting out, exploring and camping.

I'll keep watch!

Overland_Serenity

Rank V

Traveler I

Middleburg Florida
Member #

I'm in Longwood, def interested in getting out more. So far I've only been out on the Citrus run with the TrailStompers (enjoyed every minute).

I hear great things about Ocala. My interest are not so much technicality and crawling as much as getting out, exploring and camping.

I'll keep watch!
Ocala is where I cut my teeth, and my gear. I just asked the kids if they wanted to back down there cause that's where we know all the good spots, and both said they would rather explore and find new ones. I just about died for the heart well that one gave me. I'll definitely hit you up if you'd like... or you can contact me next time you're headed that way. If I cant make it at least I can give you some good spots to check out.

Reactions: Tupenny

jazzy13

Rank IV

Traveler I

Monterey, CA
Member #

Unfortunately, I can't go. I would absolutely like to go, but I'm going to be a bit busier than I thought over the next few months and I won't have the time in August. However, things will be settled and I will have the time in spring for the Kentucky run. Enjoy the trip and thanks for the invite!