2020 Ford Bronco is looking awesome

• HTML tutorial

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I just read a Yahoo article on this last week. Now, lets see if Ford will actually build it. I really like the new 2020 Bronco and I wish they would build it.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Looks pretty cool but we will see if it ever rolls off the production line. I've seen a few concepts over the last couple years and no sign of life yet.

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
I think if it gets built, I would want one... But how long have they been talking about building a new Bronco?

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

The last year Broncos were made in was 96. Since then, there have been many, many, improvements and new innovations in 4wd drivetrains, suspension, engines, and safety.
if they build a new Bronco, im sure it will be a very good vehicle, giving good performance, and having superior capabilities in driveablilty and durability. whew

Reactions: HangryMachinist

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

Ford ceased production of the Bronco just a year and a half after the infamous "OJ Chase" which a lot of "sheeple" thought of when they saw or heard about a Ford Bronco... Coincidence? or Marketing ploy? or ??????? Want to know? Then call now to order Time Life's, Keyboard Conspiracies 12 volume set...Just 12 easy payments of $29.95, order now!

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Ford ceased production of the Bronco just a year and a half after the infamous "OJ Chase" which a lot of "sheeple" thought of when they saw or heard about a Ford Bronco... Coincidence? or Marketing ploy? or ??????? Want to know? Then call now to order Time Life's, Keyboard Conspiracies 12 volume set...Just 12 easy payments of $29.95, order now!

You know you can be banned for solicitation? haha Jk

Reactions: Laughing Otter

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I am a huge Bronco fan. I would have to spend some time up close with it, but for some unknown reason, this concept just doesn't do it for me. Would love to see the Bronco again though.

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

To bad all the concepts where not from Ford but from enthusiasts, as far as I know. Until Ford does there own concept of the Bronco we will never see it. :(