Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

lets all stay in touch here. Maybe we can set up a meeting point ahead of time and do an overland bound member group camp together if anyone's interested. we can meet anytime but definitely want to get there at the beginning.
I'm in. Where should we meet up in Plain or there abouts?

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I am excited to announce that Overland Bound will now have a booth at NW Overland Rally 2019! All Overland Bound members are encouraged to come by our space, hang out, and show your support! In addition, NW Overland Rally has offered to set aside a part of the camping area for Overland Bound members. We will have our own OB Village!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I am excited to announce that Overland Bound will now have a booth at NW Overland Rally 2019! All Overland Bound members are encouraged to come by our space, hang out, and show your support! In addition, NW Overland Rally has offered to set aside a part of the camping area for Overland Bound members. We will have our own OB Village!
Glad to hear and excited to meet everyone that will be attending.

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Wow, that's cool Jedi! Did you use your Jedi mind tricks on them?[emoji23]

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman